💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I Don't Mess with Dark Magic But

bobbby

Featured Posts

WHY, AND I REPEAT: WHY....DOES THE INTRO FOR THE HEART SOUND JUST LIKE JEWELS N' DRUGS.

I must know. The version from GGFW of the Manchester show of Doll Domination is even clearer and I literally snatched my phone and was like (I thought I was listening to Gaga opening for PCD, not ARTPOP)

Brb going to therapy. But also while we're here can we bask in the fact that Gaga was supposed to open for PCD but stole their spotlight (a queen can't help it I guess). 

DHnTqDHVwAAYhp0.jpg

DHnTq5oVoAAxmXi.jpg

And one last thing, then I'll stop. CAN we acknowledge the transition from Paparazzi to LoveGame (go to 6:00)

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

River

I love dark magic butt :lolly:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Cailleach
16 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Brb going to therapy. But also while we're here can we bask in the fact that Gaga was supposed to open for PCD but stole their spotlight (a queen can't help it I guess). 

DHnTqDHVwAAYhp0.jpg

DHnTq5oVoAAxmXi.jpg

Mess my mom went to a Pussycat dolls concert once and said that gaga was way better then them and she believes that I only like gaga because she was pregnant with me at the time :toofunny:

That's not very born this way of you

Chuckles
18 minutes ago, bobbby said:

the transition from Paparazzi to LoveGame (go to 6:00)

It's a transition from Paparazzi to  Starstruck though?

Just now, Chuckles said:

It's a transition from Paparazzi to  Starstruck though?

for like 10 seconds and then into LoveGame. 

SpookyKid
7 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Mess my mom went to a Pussycat dolls concert once and said that gaga was way better then them and she believes that I only like gaga because she was pregnant with me at the time :toofunny:

what? are you 7 years old? :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Luxe Ford

The Pussycat Dolls just didn't stand the chance. Poor girls.

Manager: this is Lady Gaga, you're opening act.

PCD: ?????

[Gaga steals show]

PCD: ?????

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Defmix100

The whole Candy Warhol theme and Tour opening interlude are some of the things that made me love her, it was the first time I saw the difference between a current singer and artist

Giorno Giovanna
10 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

my thoughts exactly

:toofunny:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

TheRoof
21 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

how old are you :oprah:??

10 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

The whole Candy Warhol theme and Tour opening interlude are some of the things that made me love her, it was the first time I saw the difference between a current singer and artist

Same, her aesthetic and confidence during The Fame was so incredibly captivating. I didn't actually stan until TFM, but a lot of it had to do with looking back at these old aesthetics and performances. 

Defmix100
1 minute ago, bobbby said:

Same, her aesthetic and confidence during The Fame was so incredibly captivating. I didn't actually stan until TFM, but a lot of it had to do with looking back at these old aesthetics and performances. 

Yeah she went above and beyond putting so much effort into creating a full atmosphere around her as an artist, makes todays singers seem lazy

Cailleach
15 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

2 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

how old are you :oprah:??

Just to let you know, Haroon himself said that you could be a mere fetus and still be allowed on this site :gaycat: I won't reveal my age but Jesus I'm not that young :sweat:

That's not very born this way of you

Archived