Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Colton Haynes 'kinda' confirms Cher has joined AHS Cult

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah I know ^^

Just saying they shot scenes from episode 6 and 7 this week because I have some inside sources who told me :)

they didn't even film this week, they all had off lmao.

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, Evan Peters said:

they didn't even film this week, they all had off lmao.

yeah a part of the team, but not everyone, they shot some additional scenes (not sure what kind of scenes though)

I'm 'working' for a big certified AHS fan page, we have some very good inside pieces of info.

I announced Kathy Bates would not return and Colton Haynes would join far before anything was announced, I was called a liar, anyway ^^ 

Evan Peters
Just now, monketsharona said:

yeah a part of the team, but not everyone, they shot some additional scenes (not sure what kind of scenes though)

I'm 'working' for a big certified AHS fan page, we have some very good inside pieces of info.

I announced Kathy Bates would not return and Colton Haynes would join far before anything was announced, I was called a liar, anyway ^^ 

everyone knew kathy wouldn't return because of her show and colton alluded to it, lol. i'm not calling you a liar im just saying nobody of importance filmed. johnny (a producer) hasn't worked this entire week, the main make-up artist had off, sarah, the female lead, was in NYC for a majority of this week, chyenne has had off, + evan, the male lead, has been bouncing back and forth to film XMEN in canada. 

could have been scenery/extra shots, though. they're past episode 8 (or in the very least close to finishing it). doesn't take three weeks to film an episode of ahs + they're filming starting on Tuesday which calls for an assassination which is obviously going to be a climax point. that puts it on episode 9 at the earliest. Roanoke finished 2 weeks early, so thinking they take a large amount of time to film is ridiculous, especially when they started in may.  

emma roberts is an abuser

grndmothrmonst
1 hour ago, mister max said:

Well hopefully :giveup: first Jessica Lange who wouldnt share the screen with gagz and now Cher will appear and Gaga wont? :selena:

Wtf. Jessica really said she wouldn't share the screen with Gaga?? When??

ViktorStone
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

...Or they're all going to the Cher concert tonight in Las Vegas :selena:

i just now see the backside of ur avatar.......just nowGRETCHEN.gif

NIghtmareElm

I wish they would stop casting singers just to get popularity.  I would rather see actors from famous horror movies join the cast.

mister max
11 hours ago, grndmothrmonst said:

Wtf. Jessica really said she wouldn't share the screen with Gaga?? When??

I just meant that Jessica left when Gaga came :selena: like they werent togheter on a show

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived