💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meeting Gaga after the show?

Mindblown

Featured Posts

Mindblown

Has waiting for Gaga after the show for the JWT been successful? Does she stop and say hi to the monsters who wait like she did for the ArtRave? 

Spoiler

This is my first thread :cryga:

LittleMonster20

At the first show in Vancouver it has been succesful,but I dont know about the other ones.

fairytrash

So far she's stopped at the Vancouver show and the SF show. I don't really think she's stopping for people much anymore, but she'll probably roll down her window and say good night if you wait for her. 

Solitaiire
2 minutes ago, fairytrash said:

So far she's stopped at the Vancouver show and the SF show. I don't really think she's stopping for people much anymore, but she'll probably roll down her window and say good night if you wait for her. 

this is so sad:selena:

fairytrash
3 minutes ago, Solitaiire said:

this is so sad:selena:

I don't want to start a debate or anything, but I kind of see where she's coming from. I've waited for her before and some people don't know how to respect boundaries. It's a huge bummer when she just drives by, but you have to remember she's a human too and probably tired out from the show.

gagasgirl

Although this is hard, if everyone stayed calm I think she'd stop more. If people just took a quick photo or a quick autograph then I think she could get through all the people who wait for her. She's just finished a show and probably doesn't have the energy to deal with all the excitement 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

shoful

Anyone going to Philly and wanna wait for her with me? 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

mucinex
On 8/19/2017 at 4:05 PM, shoful said:

Anyone going to Philly and wanna wait for her with me? 

Yeah, DM me đŸ€“đŸ—Ł

Spock

I waited for her after the artRAVE in Zurich for more than three hours and she didn't come out :madge: 

so obviously I'm going to try again because im stupid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived