Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What got you hooked?

not asher613

Featured Posts

not asher613

What is the moment you saw something more in Lady She and you said, ok, there is something special about her. I need to be all about her. 

For me there's a few choices- levels of inceasingly obsessive addiction for wanting her love and her revenge. 

I had seen her artistic vision and her passion for statement and her theatric grandiosity maybe most like early Dylan and how he would run the media around him until he lost all semblance of a personal life, so I knew she was a superstar. A big soul with a purpose, and i had seen her simple reflex for social justice so she had my respect in that way. But it wasn't until I saw this acoustic poker face in what looks some old basement with some rusty Casio that I was struck in my heart. I said omg she can PLAY. not just she is a musician songwriter, but she can sit down and breath new life into a song in a live setting and make magic. She is a master. 

Anyway that's mine, what's yours?

Here's some tape of Dylan MC'ing a media carnival:

TSUNAMI

Her dic. :gaycat:

Spoiler

Everything. Spark in her eyes. Her ability to work hard. Her success. Her weirdness. Her boldness. Her ability to change and keep us interested.

ryanripley

literally THIS second in Bad Romance:

f*cking chills all over my body and i can still feel them today

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

literally THIS second in Bad Romance:

f*cking chills all over my body and i can still feel them today

Romance - oh- LA LA :gaycat:

noisullitcefrep

I listened to Born This Way (album) for the first time in 2013. First I hated it, but then I listened to Scheiße and I thought it was so cool, special, different, etc. and I fell in love with her. 

So I became a stan because of Scheiße😂

Something in The Fame era, probably this

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

LittleMonster20

Her talent.

Her performances.

Her intelligence.

Her kindness.

Her (natural) beauty.

Her ambition.

Her message.

Edonis

Just the way she carried herself during The Fame era :diane: there was something legit different about her than other pop stars, almost otherworldly and obviously very retro yet timeless. You could tell she was going to be one of the greats. 

ParanoidGirl
8 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Her talent.

Her performances.

Her intelligence.

Her kindness.

Her (natural) beauty.

Her ambition.

Her message.

This.

Enigma

I watched the GUY video behind the scenes and she was explaining all the concept behind it and some of ARTPOP and she wasn't wearing any extra makeup during this. She just seemed so nice. Before watching this I tought she was dead since Born This Way and I still tought she was some crazy bitch because of her outfits.

I realized that she was in fact so, so, so smart, natural and passionate about her art.

To this day GUY is still my favorite thing of hers and I just wish ARTPOP wasn't screwed up by this shitty manager so we would be in the Act II era now :(

Archived