Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Individual Pictures Taken

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
On 8/19/2017 at 11:05 AM, JohnWayne92 said:

So, ive seen 3 pictures now of individual photos taken with Gaga because they were "famous." Even with her hugging/touching Nebraska...

How is that fair? I paid the same amount they did? Why do they get special treatment? 

Its kind of disappointing to me. Like, the fans arent worth it, but, oh youre kinda famous!

Im just salty, i guess. I dont know how much harder it would be to do individual pictures, with a hug, instead of groups of 6, for everyone, but it looks as if it could be done. 

This happened years ago in LA at the Staples center as well.

a member of the Haus once alluded to me that Los Angeles dates would be "impossible' to squeeze me into because various celebrities who live in LA just show up on sheer virture of their face recognition they literally can walk back and meet her if they want to. This sucks up many minutes of her precious (literally im not being sarcastic) free time. At Staples, if she stayed beyond 1 am, she would be fined by the venue. Sometimes (this is from 2010 - 2014) she would stay later, once she came out at 2:30 am and I'd already gone home :deadbanana:

But the celebs who want to meet her for free really jam things up in the coastal cities.

Matt Damon, Antonio Villagrosa, Kate Beckinsale, RuPaul, and others all streamed out of Staples center while the fans and I waited patiently by the stage door for a Gaga to appear. She eventually did, but didn't stop the car, only waved.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived