đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Individual Pictures Taken

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

So, ive seen 3 pictures now of individual photos taken with Gaga because they were "famous." Even with her hugging/touching Nebraska...

How is that fair? I paid the same amount they did? Why do they get special treatment? 

Its kind of disappointing to me. Like, the fans arent worth it, but, oh youre kinda famous!

Im just salty, i guess. I dont know how much harder it would be to do individual pictures, with a hug, instead of groups of 6, for everyone, but it looks as if it could be done. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lgaga1fan

They might get special treatment because idk maybe they're also influencers? Just a thought 

ryanripley

doesn't this happen all the time? didn't she have famous people backstage with her at TMB too? :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk

Is it really a newsflash to you that she is annoyed by the vast majority of us? :madge: 

Tom Bradley

One of them thanked Bobby in their captions on insta. They're friends of Bobby & not Gaga. I think it's outrageous that Gaga can find time/energy for all three to have separate pictures but not a fan who paid $1,500 to even have a picture w/ just Gaga & their friends but instead get a shitty group pic with people they don't even know. imo this is something which needs to be changed asap 

LUO YI

Maybe she actually knows them:sweat: that's why she's better with them. Idk that's what I think

Edit: Oh Bobby :selena:

The night sky tells all

August Blue

I dont see why you should be salty tbh.. You got what you payed for (a group pic).

If she would do that for you than she should do it for each fan that bought the packages which is not possible since its happening before the show and not after. 

And they did individual pics bc they kinda know each other personally bc theyve got to meet her backstage multiple times 

Considering what she did in the past (i.e. inviting fans backstage without them paying anything) + the fact that she takes selfies with fans on the streets or wherever the **** she is for free, I just don't understand how people can pay that much to meet her now. :awkney:

JohnWayne92

I know what i paid for. Everyone on here likes to always bring that up. "You know what you paid for." Its honestly a bullshit response. 

The point is, why do they get special treatment? Regardless of the reason, its not fair. I dont have RuPaul Drag Race money, or connections. Im an actual fan, and this is my first time getting a backstage experience with Gaga, who i honestly adore. Im fine with the group of 6 photo. I really dont have a problem with it. I just wish that she would hug us as we come in and say hi to each of us. But instead its like, dont touch her, you get 30 seconds, gotta go. 

The special treatment is what makes me mad. The people who matter, the fans, arent getting it. 

Archived