💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Born This Way' Album Lyrics † Song Info Topic

SMILE2NE1

Born this Way Vs Born This Way (The Country Road)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Born this Way Vs Born This Way (The Country Road)

• Born this Way
    • Born This Way (The Country Road)
    • Express Yourself

Featured Posts

Gaga didn't think the other concept had a lot to do with the song so she made the current one. I, for one, like it; sorry little monsters, Gaga's not gonna do stupid **** just to make you happy... :roll: I don't get why it's hated so much, it wasn't even hyped...

I still can't stop laughing at how the fans wanted her to be a mermaid. Go watch a disney movie.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in London and the day I was coming back to Jordan was the release day, I couldn't wait to get back home to see when it will be released, and after I got home, it was released few hours later, I was expecting something with hospital n all like they said but it my heart was pulled out, put on the table and crushed with a hammer.

That's how I felt.

It wasn't a bad video, it's just that they wasted a deep, powerful and a full-of-ideas track and used a video that fits a much more shallow track or even a backdrop for the live song.

Over reacting much?

I wasn't that disappointed. The video is beautiful, but it's not a video that I would watch every single day, like Judas.

Pure Adrenaline

for me it's amazing so simple and so good

I even prefer TEOG video than Judas ;

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Kermit the frog

my heart was pulled out, put on the table and crushed with a hammer.

That's how I felt.

...wow :toofunny:

Yes.

I still can't stop laughing at how the fans wanted her to be a mermaid. Go watch a disney movie.

Lol? She still WAS a mermaid in the Y&I video.

RoadToLove

TEOG = Disappointment of the Decade. :nails:

Such an amazing song, deserved an amazing, extravagant video. :L4G:

Instead the video was just, too simple. :coffee:

Yes.

Lol? She still WAS a mermaid in the Y&I video.

Yeah, that's it. She was a mermaid but fans still want TEOG version. She can't be a mermaid in every video.

MattyMonster

Yeah, that's it. She was a mermaid but fans still want TEOG version. She can't be a mermaid in every video.

No one wants that. But she WAS supposed to be mermaid in TEOG, so obviously we were excited.

TEOG = Disappointment of the Decade. :nails:

Such an amazing song, deserved an amazing, extravagant video. :L4G:

Instead the video was just, too simple. :coffee:

Agreed

YVZrG.gif

No one wants that. But she WAS supposed to be mermaid in TEOG, so obviously we were excited.

But Gaga didn't like that concept so she wanted to change it. When Joseph Kahn didn't agree she was left by herself. The video now was the concept SHE wanted, Joseph wanted to do the mermaid version because he had a hospital and bridge set ready.

I was disappointed that the original concept was scraped. I was also disappointed because I knew that a lot of other people wouldn't like the video. It kind of kept me from liking it for a while, but I've gotten over that.

This is honestly one of her most meaningful and intimate videos and I love it. It's less entertaining, but by far her most powerful video to date. Though I think Marry the Night is gonna take it's spot as her most powerful video for me pretty soon.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived