💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Born This Way' Album Lyrics † Song Info Topic

SMILE2NE1

Born this Way Vs Born This Way (The Country Road)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Born this Way Vs Born This Way (The Country Road)

• Born this Way
    • Born This Way (The Country Road)
    • Express Yourself

Featured Posts

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TEoG video was disappointing because everyone thought we were getting a different treatment and this Epic Alejandro/Telephone video. The video wasn't disappointing. I was surprised by the response of most fans. It was different for most fans but it's an extremely well directed nostalgic art piece.

RinoTheBouncer

I was in London and the day I was coming back to Jordan was the release day, I couldn't wait to get back home to see when it will be released, and after I got home, it was released few hours later, I was expecting something with hospital n all like they said but it my heart was pulled out, put on the table and crushed with a hammer.

That's how I felt.

It wasn't a bad video, it's just that they wasted a deep, powerful and a full-of-ideas track and used a video that fits a much more shallow track or even a backdrop for the live song.

MattyMonster

It was to me too. Now I can somehow appreciate it, but it still her worst. It was just because there was so much hype about the mermaids and the pictures of the subway and stuff. It was a let down.

I know that people are saying that she just wanted to scrap the whole idea and bring out her teen dreams in the video, but I think there was much more we don´t know about.

Kermit the frog

TEOG is the best song of the album, it could've got to #1 with a proper video...

Altough I think it's one of her worst videos, it's really special to me (and to other fans too I guess) because of Clarence. I look at it now in a very different way, it has a total new meaning.

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived