💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Invent New Gaga Album

OmgSum1Actually

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Guys,dont believe this nonsense about a new EP.That picture with Joanne:Unbroken Chains(nice title tho)is absolutely fake.And think about it,from on the middle of next year,Gaga probably starts promoting ASIB,so that would be a very short or complicated era.So dont get any hopes about a new EP this/next year.The quickest date we can hope for is end 2018,but it will most likely be 2019.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OmgSum1Actually
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Guys,dont believe this nonsense about a new EP.That picture with Joanne:Unbroken Chains(nice title tho)is absolutely fake.And think about it,from on the middle of next year,Gaga probably starts promoting ASIB,so that would be a very short or complicated era.So dont get any hopes about a new EP this/next year.The quickest date we can hope for is end 2018,but it will most likely be 2019.

you must be fun at parties 

200.webp#18-grid1 

Shameless selfpromo

lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

ESCAPE IS ALL AMERICAN LIFE WANTED TO BE:sis:

You'll see when I drop the full concept of Land of The Free :sis: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

OmgSum1Actually
Just now, Eclipsa said:

You'll see when I drop the full concept of Land of The Free :sis: 

I am already shook

i c hype, name already dropped :sis:

Shameless selfpromo

CautiousLurker

Title: ARTPOP³: RESURRECTION

16 tracks confirmed (and 2 bonuses)

Lead single 'You can't DWUW', dropping August 16th, 2021 

Will update as more info leaks 

:selena:

LittleMonster20
Just now, OmgSum1Actually said:

you must be fun at parties 

200.webp#18-grid1 

Yes,I am.But GGD is not a party,right?

I was just clearing up a rumor,to not get you all disappointed later this/next year

:bye:

OmgSum1Actually
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Title: ARTPOP³: RESURRECTION

16 tracks confirmed (and 2 bonuses)

Lead single 'You can't DWUW', dropping August 16th, 2021 

Will update as more info leaks 

:selena:

i am shook

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRid3o1peLxKwO22Xp7mQ1

Shameless selfpromo

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Yes,I am.But GGD is not a party,right?

I was just clearing up a rumor,to not get you all disappointed later this/next year

:bye:

I said that I think it's bunch of bs :bon:

Shameless selfpromo

CautiousLurker

i am shook

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRid3o1peLxKwO22Xp7mQ1

It will be everything ARTPOP should have been, mark my words :pray:

LittleMonster20

I said that I think it's bunch of bs :bon:

Then there was no need to react to my post:giggle:

LateToCult

Lady Gaga's next album:

Album Title: Let Go

Track 1: Losing Grip

Track 2: Complicated

Track 3: Sk8er Boi

Track 4: I'm With You

Track 5: Mobile

Track 6: Unwanted

Track 7: Tomorrow 

Track 8: Anything But Ordinary 

Track 9: Things I'll Never Say

Track 10: My World

Track 11: Nobody's Fool

Track 12: Too Much To Ask

Track 13: Naked

Lead single will be "Complicated" and will be released on May 14, 2018.

Album will be released on June 4, 2018.

Wigs will be snatched ladies.

:trollga:

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

Lady Gaga's next album:

Album Title: Let Go

Track 1: Losing Grip

Track 2: Complicated

Track 3: Sk8er Boi

Track 4: I'm With You

Track 5: Mobile

Track 6: Unwanted

Track 7: Tomorrow 

Track 8: Anything But Ordinary 

Track 9: Things I'll Never Say

Track 10: My World

Track 11: Nobody's Fool

Track 12: Too Much To Ask

Track 13: Naked

Lead single will be "Complicated" and will be released on May 14, 2018.

Album will be released on June 4, 2018.

Wigs will be snatched ladies.

:trollga:

Avril is qwaking 

Shameless selfpromo

LateToCult
1 minute ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

Avril is qwaking 

Avril is just fine dancing in circles in heaven. Melissa on the other hand...

lost in limbo

Lady Gaga- Land Of The Free

COVER: Gaga as the Statue of Liberty all broken

STYLE OF ERA:

Spoiler

89568dbddac40c9db34e0fb420e469b6.jpg

dress-in-silver-daniel-monroe.jpg

CONCEPT: An more Born This Way-esque American Life, sounds very Goverment Hooker-y with themes of the white blonde American girl, futility, acceptance and satyre.

Tracklist: 

1. Femme- An purposefuly oversexualized song, that satirizes the objectification of women and the costs of perfection, synthpop and trance with elements of electropop.

2. Lost In A Pure State Of Mind- Talks about the American population having lost themselves and about where is the world going with this madness. Trance and electro house.

3. Empty Promises\Day-Dreaming- About candidates saying they're gonna do a lot and in the end it's all empty promises. Also about people always saying they're gonna start doing stuff they actually end up passing aside, electropop.

4- Green as Iron- Satyre about polution and climate change, electropop and synthpop with trance elements.

5. Hollywood- Of course this had to be on the album :sis: (I feel the Madonna stans coming :air:)

6. Land of The Free- Basically a satyre of the Star- Spangled Banner, except more discrete so it wouldn't ruin her career imao, very acoustic but with electropop elements and some synths.

7. Blonde, Beautiful, Dropped Dead- Basically Donatella meets Princess Die, the decay of the blonde popstar, very dance with synthpop and new wave elements.

8. Diamonds, Pearls and Gold (A Girl Loves)- A satyre of what sexist men think women want, very bubblegum pop with some synthpop elements, perfect for the GP, who will be too alienated with the beat to even care about the lyrics (what kind of CTTR teas :sis:)

9. Save Me- Basically the blonde character Gaga plays is begging for help out of this materialistic world, very electropop goes Milion Reasons.

10. Princess Die- :sis: 

11. Hold Hands- A Come to Mama kind of song, telling to every opressed person\people against Trump that in times like this, we should all stay together. 

12. Stuck in a Cycle-  Very CTTR meets Americano lyrics, says how even after the wars and trying to advance, we still don't learn from our mistakes and keep going back into a 40's mentality. Electropop and disco.

Deluxe:

13. Puzzle of the Mind

14. Livin On The Radio

SINGLES: 

Lead: Stuck in a Cycle (May 2019), debuts #9 due to hype and peaks #7 due to promo. MV shows Gaga as the guardian angel of a little child, who grows with war around him. The MV garners positive reviews due to its creativity, visuals and beautiful story.

Promo single: Green As Iron (June 2019), peaks #26, she releases a MV for it, showing diverse scenes of the effects of polution, climate change and Gaga singing in tanks, grass and mounting a horse. The horse dies in the end of the MV due to heavy smoke and Gaga in a tank and military outfit blows up America. It causes big outrage and polemic, giving Gaga and the song more popularity.

Album release: July 2019, debuts #1

Second single: DPG (A Girl Loves) (September 2019), debuts #6 and peaks #4 due to radio play. The MV shows the blonde character of Gaga using men to buy her jewels and acting steriotipically bratty. It is really popular and the song becomes the Telephone of the era.

Third single: Lost in A Popular State of Mind (November 2019), debuts #21 and peaks #8 due to promo. The MV is very Donnie Dark confusing and shows Gaga exploring her own mind. The MV ends very confusing, with Gaga seemingly waking up from her mad dream, but then we see one horse she created while on her mind walking behind her when she gets to the hallway, leaving the viewer wondering what happened. People theorize a lot about it, making it popular.

Fourth single: Hollywood (April 2020), debuts and peaks at #4. The MV shows the blonde character of Gaga keeping appearences on the Hollywood streets, but being insecure and anoretic and bulimic inside her house. Mixed reception.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

EP: Hunty

1. Shawn Mendes 

2. Hunty 

3. Get Out(Of The Closet)

4. Bottom

5. Why Did My Fans Let Marry The Night Flop

Archived