Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missed Chance Singles?

LittleMonster20

Which song(s) should've been a single?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which song(s) should've been a single?

Featured Posts

JR Gg

I voted but I don't think anything is missed because every single will flop if she hates promo :lolly:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

I voted but I don't think anything is missed because every single will flop if she hates promo :lolly:

She doesn't hate promo jeez

SHOOKGA

I voted all of theme except Aura, I feel like aura doesnt have the potential to be a successful single :(

Not very born this way of you 😫

buttsicle

I've always thought MANiCURE, Starstruck and Diamond Heart would've been great singles too (with the right promo :trollga:)

Aura would've shookT the radio stations. :bon:

WOOHOO YAHAA

EGOT2027

I will never forgive Interscope for not using A-YO and John Wayne as singles. Also, Scheisse had incredible hit potential, but the 5 songs they chose were better. In terms of ARTPOP, I would've done Aura, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams, and then Applause. I'm not sure why Gaga's team got all the single choices spot on up until ARTPOP (with the exception of Judas) and then everything turned to ****. 

Swine, could have been a summer club smash

Diamond Heart

Starstruck

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Drin Lon

I voted Monster and Gypsy because they are obvious hits but there are other songs that were paid dust.

Starstruck would have smashed, it's already gold in the US, it should have been released instead of Eh Eh.

Then as the last single from TF they should have released Boys Boys Boys as planned. By doing so they wouldn't have boycotted Paparazzi :neyde: and it would have gone top5 like it deserved. And BBB would have also been a cute top10 hit. Then she could have released Bad Romance and who knows, maybe it would have gone #1 if released after Tik Tok (it's #1 in my heart tho so it doesn't really matter :queenga:).

From TFM they should have definitely given a full single treatment to Monster and DITD because they were hits waiting to happen.

From BTW, Hair would have def been a top10 hit, it peaked at 12 on it's own, when will PI :trollga:. I also think Judas as the 2nd single was a big mistake and if you don't agree you're just a messy bottom who lives for drama :trollga:. TEOG as the 2nd single with the promised video would have gone #1 for sure and then they could have released MTN, Hair and then Yoü and I /

From ARTPOP, DWUW with Xtina, MANiCURE and obviously Gypsy :queenga:

A-Yo should have been the lead of Joanne and it would have slayed :firega:

Then MR 

Then John Wayne or DiC

And that's about it :lolly:

Archived