Fav MV From Joanne Trilogy  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Fav MV From Joanne Trilogy?

• Perfect Illusion
    • Million Reasons
    • John Wayne

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

My absolute favorite is John Wayne because both the song and the video are a reminiscent of Old/ Crazy Gaga and I also love the pink/ green aesthetic.

20987807_1383949678391541_1314434991_n.g

Even though is not the same level as the JW and might not fit the expectations of this fanbase, Million Reasons MV it's still undeniably authentic and emotional.

20939063_1383949541724888_488735778_n.gi

And Perfect Illusion has interesting scenes (I liked especially the ones with the sunset) that match the energy of the song. 

20988045_1383950005058175_1537476373_n.g

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIsRising

John Wayne is overrated and not as good, Perfect Illusion is the best one and Million Reason is ok. But can we talk about The Cure lyrics video ? :ladyhaha:

Blue wig

I think what ruined the MR video for me was that some scenes were taken* from the Apple music commercial (or vice versa), and that just makes it seem a bit lazy... Which is unfortunate, because if the MV came before the commercial, it would be the commercial that would be "lazy", but we got the commercial first, so... :toofunny:

(Oh, and I'm also not a huge fan of the song to start with, so that doesn't help)

*I know they aren't the same scenes, but their in the same setting, so you know what I mean...

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

John Wayne is overrated and not as good, Perfect Illusion is the best one and Million Reason is ok. But can we talk about The Cure lyrics video ? :ladyhaha:

we don't talk about anything the cure video releated, thank you :nails:

Spoiler

THE SMASH WE WOULD HAVE IF IT HAD A VIDEO :cryga:

Neight Shayde

Perfect Illusion.

it's the perfect stripped-down video for Gaga (simple, yet she's crazy as ever). beautifully shot, and it clearly visualized what the song meant. 

RouboRoubo

Perfect Illusion felt like an original video for me. I think that Gaga and Hogben make a really good team when it comes to visuals.

The next two videos were cool imho but felt like kind of a forced continuation.

LadyLuca

After 53 Members Voted- Million Reasons got no vote XD love it.

John Wayne has no equal in my opinion (this era) But I love her movements in PI

Million Reasons got some votes now. Making that revival like it did on the charts

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

OmgSum1Actually

I think that John Wayne video deserves more GP recognition 

I mean that shooting heel.

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

Shameless selfpromo

Archived