• Million Reasons
    • John Wayne

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buttsicle

My fav is John Wayne too.

I love all three of these videos though, Perfect Illusion is energetic and captures the mindfvck of the song perfectly, Million Reasons sets a calm and emotional tone and John Wayne is the perfect video to show that the 'old' Gaga that everyone goes on about had never left in the first place. :bon:

Queen :tony:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Original Diva
4 minutes ago, Dale Cooper said:

They are all bad, but if I had to choose it's Perfect Illusion.

:grr:

excuse me no

Eurotrash

I'd say John Wayne, because It's the most Gaga video from this era. Like the looks were amazing ( @ARTPOPthatbooty ):firega: and the aesthetic of it is just brilliant :firega: and the fact that she released the video out of nowhere is just :diane: But PI is great too! I think it captures the essence of the song perfectly :tony:

Million Reasons on the other hand... :awkney: It is not terrible, but definitely not her best :awkney:

1. Perfect Illusion. Loved the energy and cinematography of it. Matches the song perfectly  :trollga:

John Wayne is my 2nd. It's a good video and I wanted to like it more but it didn't fully click for me as I hoped.

Millions Reasons gets a worse rep than it deserves. Not her best video but it's still decent.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Original Diva

100% agree with yall

14 minutes ago, Bathory said:

I'd say John Wayne, because It's the most Gaga video from this era. Like the looks were amazing ( @ARTPOPthatbooty ):firega: and the aesthetic of it is just brilliant :firega: and the fact that she released the video out of nowhere is just :diane: But PI is great too! I think it captures the essence of the song perfectly :tony:

Million Reasons on the other hand... :awkney: It is not terrible, but definitely not her best :awkney:

14 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

1. Perfect Illusion. Loved the energy and cinematography of it. Matches the song perfectly  :trollga:

John Wayne is my 2nd. It's a good video and I wanted to like it more but it didn't fully click for me as I hoped.

Millions Reasons gets a worse rep than it deserves. Not her best video but it's still decent.

5 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

There really is no competition here. John Wayne hands down.

5 minutes ago, BadJudas said:

JW >> PI >>>>> DWUW :trollga: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MR

excuse me no

Archived