đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How are they connected??

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Helxig

They're like the light and dark side of fame.

The Fame: fun, excess, money, excitement

TFM: Darkness, sadness, Gaga's fears

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

22 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Based on that she said to the crowd at Coachella Teeth is about the fear of being bullied (like how dogs show their teeth to scare the attacker).

it makes sense :classy:

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Based on that she said to the crowd at Coachella Teeth is about the fear of being bullied (like how dogs show their teeth to scare the attacker).

The meanings of her songs change throughout the years ;)

Andrew Warhola

I believe The Fame Monster is a reissue of The Fame

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Ziggy

The fears sound unrelated to fame, but they are fears that she discovered or became more pronounced whilst rising to fame. Fears of love, sex, truth, suffocation, death, etc. If you unpack them they are all things that became compounded by her newfound fame and inability to cope with it.

TFM is my favorite album of hers because it's accessible and also incredibly intelligent and unique. No other pop artist could have made this at that time, and largely still couldn't. I honestly find it to be her only true concept album because the others have a little fat on them.

LittleMonster20

With The Fame,she made her debut,and was exploring it.With songs like Beatiful,Dirty,Rich,The Fame,Money Honey etc.she was happy to be famous,with all the money,fame/attention,limousines,mansions,performing,gala's,expensive clothing and jewelste,expensive champagne etc.

But with The Fame Monster,she slowly started to experience and was afraid of the darker side of icluding no privacy,always being/looking at your best,rumors,abuse,breakdowns,drugs and alcohol,and all the dark things you get hooked up with from the fame.

FfFfFfFF
29 minutes ago, Bathory said:

The meanings of her songs change throughout the years ;)

I know, she said that at Coachella Week Two about Speechless. And she said the songs have multiple meanings (ex. DWUW, PI) before.

Archived