đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would gaga ever...

ARTPOP

Featured Posts

ARTPOP

Hi there :gaysia:

Would gaga ever change the setlist for the tour later on? Has she ever done that in past tours? If yes please mention songs she changed or/and entrie segment of the show 

love :hug::hor:

COME ON GAYS!!

buttsicle

She's changed/added a few songs in the past during the BTW Ball and artRAVE (not sure about MB and FB)

It's very likely that she might add (or even change) a few songs in the tour, especially because she hasn't performed all the songs off the album the tour is named after (The Queen from BTW wasn't always in the BTW Ball and Fashion! wasn't always in the artRAVE for example) so I can possibly see Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day or even Grigio Girls being performed in the future.

WOOHOO YAHAA

ryanripley

i remember she once did the studio version of Hair instead of acoustic and i think The Queen was added at one point :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Head Empty

I believe Vanity, Speechless and Brown Eyes were removed on The Monster Ball at some point, and You and I + Born This Way were added.

Stand By Me was a temporary addition, too.

Eurotrash

TMB: Added BTW and Judas on the final show(s), added Vanity on some shows, added You and I later on the tour.

BTWB: added Princess Die, added The Queen later on, performed studio version of Hair in the final show(s), performed acoustic + studio version // acoustic version of MTN later on, performed Cake during a few shows after MTN, changed the encore songs in the very first shows (I  believe she ended the show with Scheiße and BJAF in the first 2 or 3 shows)

TAB: performed Cake after MANiCURE during a few opening shows, performed Fashion! after Donatella during first shows, added TEOG (acapella) & Judas during later shows.

ARTPOP
46 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I think she will.

And if she does,I hope she will add more ARTPOP songs.

I really hope so too :giveup:

COME ON GAYS!!

TimisaMonster

It's very likely...she changes it a lot based off her mood and what improvements she wants to make to the tour

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MaybeKermit

Yes, for sure.

During artRAVE she also played Bang Bang during some shows, then that 4 Non Blondes song also, cut MJH in some shows and replaced it with Dope,..........

imnotyourbabe10

As long as Slay-jandro remains a staple (even if shortened :queenga:), then I'd gladly welcome any other tracks.  Especially from BTW since our show got cancelled in Chicago.  When Judas came on unexpectedly during the ArtRave :firega:.

Ziggy

Once she gets into the groove of what the show should be to be the best it can be she tends to play around with the set list a bit. She's done it every tour so I can't imagine her not doing it again especially in light of the fact that this tour has more than just the hits and songs from the album that's ten times already in the show. I'd be very surprised if she didn't change it up at least once.

6 hours ago, Bathory said:

TMB: Added BTW and Judas on the final show(s), added Vanity on some shows, added You and I later on the tour.

BTWB: added Princess Die, added The Queen later on, performed studio version of Hair in the final show(s), performed acoustic + studio version // acoustic version of MTN later on, performed Cake during a few shows after MTN, changed the encore songs in the very first shows (I  believe she ended the show with Scheiße and BJAF in the first 2 or 3 shows)

TAB: performed Cake after MANiCURE during a few opening shows, performed Fashion! after Donatella during first shows, added TEOG (acapella) & Judas during later shows.

Yeah, the BJAF setlist switch was a pretty big, pretty random one (although I'm glad with how it turned out).

3 points in and ready for more

Eurotrash
2 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

Yes, for sure.

During artRAVE she also played Bang Bang during some shows, then that 4 Non Blondes song also, cut MJH in some shows and replaced it with Dope,..........

What :huh:

Archived