šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What male artist would be a good replacement?

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

What male singers/rappers do you think would have done better on DWUW than Kelly? Ā Obviously Gaga and R. Kelly had great chemistry on the song but it's R. Kelly is what caused the song to pretty much fail from entering the top 10.Ā 

The Weeknd. Ā 

Kanye West

Justin Bieber

Justin Timberlake

Bruno Mars

Tony BennettĀ :poot:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh I feel like any of these males who sung a part about doing what he wants with the girl's body would be risky for their image (maybe JT and Bruno Mars would be somewhat excused at that time but yeah lol)Ā :what::selena:Ā 

SpookyKid

solo version >>>>> tbh

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Miracle

Any male R&B singer would have done

Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx, Ginuwine, Usher, The Weeknd, Justin Timberlake.

Ā 

migamiga

I can hear The Weeknd's voice fitting in their nicely. Ugh that would've been so amazingĀ :giveup:

i mean, love me harder is basically dwuw 2.0

Ariana Grindr

Honestly the song doesn't do it for me without Xtina, that should have been the original, something about 2 females belting out verses about empowerment is just unffffffff:cryga:

Ariana Grindr

Or Gaga herselfĀ singing the original is just as gracious but having a male on the song is just a no for me cause all men want is to do what they want with females bodies so eh no:grr:Ā but if we absolutely needed a a male on the song i would go with Abel or KanyeĀ 

Radio Ga Ga

Having a female collab would be so much more appropriate tbh, even if the other girl is singing the r kelly lyrics

Having a male collab justĀ propagates the notion that males should do whatever they want with girls (even though ironically gaga is trying to sendĀ the opposite message)

35 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Any male R&B singer would have done

Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx, Ginuwine, Usher, The Weeknd, Justin Timberlake.

Ā 

Oh my GOD imagine if he did a comeback, and Gaga brought him back?

3 points in and ready for more

Archived