Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Bannon: The Presidency We Fought For Is Over

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster

After his ouster from the West Wing on Friday, ex-White House chief strategist Steve Bannon declared the Trump presidency that his brand of populist, right-wing conservatives helped make a reality is "over." 

"The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over," Bannon said in an interview with The Weekly Standard. "We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It'll be something else."

"There'll be all kinds of fights, and there'll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over," he added, according to the Weekly Standard.

Bannon, who left right-wing news site Breitbart to join Donald Trump's campaign in 2016, remained on at the White House as one of the President's most controversial advisers -- and the man generally perceived as the driving force behind Trump's "nationalist" ideology. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/weekly-standard-steve-bannon/index.html

Edited by Gaga Monster
GGD Presidential Elections

calmar   Paws Up 8,427
calmar

Read: "The presidency I could manipulate is over, and now he's just kinda... running around like a headless chicken threatening nuclear war, instead of me telling him to repeal laws that help people instead." 

• Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Gaga Monster   Paws Up 12,593
Gaga Monster

Steve Bannon was Trump. His ideas, his ideology, is what Trump based his entire campaign on. He was why Trump won. He knew how to change the narrative, headlines, and manipulate the media like no one. I don't think Trump can recover from losing someone as valuable as Bannon. Say anything you want about Bannon, I have watched him speak for 40 minutes, he is smart. His view of the world I think is wrong and scary and very isolationist and I don't like him at all, but he knew policy, studied policy, and he is what Trump needed to get is agenda through. 

Again I don't like Bannon, but he was a key part of Trump

Edited by Gaga Monster
GGD Presidential Elections

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,887
Morphine Prince

Lmao. Poor it.

• Like 1
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

chrismugler   Paws Up 866
chrismugler

The season finale of American Horror Story: Trump is comin' y'all :lolly: (I hope Pence and Paul Ryan get impeach as well, I dislike them A LOT:toofunny:)

Edited by chrismugler
B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Whispering   Paws Up 14,562
Whispering
41 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Steve Bannon was Trump. His ideas, his ideology, is what Trump based his entire campaign on. He was why Trump won. He knew how to change the narrative, headlines, and manipulate the media like no one. 

Trump came down that escalator, long before Bannon, and called Mexicans rapists. He took a full page ad out in the NYT convicting five POC without a trial decades before Bannon. He started the birther movement and kept it going six years before he ever met Bannon. Trump's racist, Nationalist, populist agenda was there WAY before Bannon. Trump is who he is, a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic narcissist. No one made him "who he was...is" but Trump himself. 

• Like 4

River   Paws Up 10,853
River

Ban ha Bannon:firega:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)