💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Scooter Braun's Favoritism Towards Bieber

Featured Posts

First.

Take a click at this Boiling Hot Thread

And now my own point of view.

Justin have been releasing singles after singles after singles this past years without even the need to release an album and they constantly become hits. And now he managed to release another JB song "Friends"

And Ariana can't even get another hit nor atleast another single from Dangerous Woman. He let Everyday tank. Ariana's last smash hit was already a year ago (Side To Side). I understand Ariana is on tour and all of that, but Justin was too when Scooter managed to give him all of those hits that were like raining from up above.

And one of the greatest vocalist of our Newcomers Era doesn't deserve this treatment. I feel so sorry for Ariana:S

She probably needs a better manager

A manager doesn't just make Ariana popular. It might be her who doesn't want to release non album singles like Bieber does. Her singles all have respectable commercial performances so that I give some credit to Scooter Braun. He also helped Ariana execute the whole Manchester incident+ show well it gave Ari a lot of boost of image in GP's perspective. If Ari thinks that he is good enough for her, he is good enough for her.

True but Bieber alone is just on hit after hit after hit. No one else has as many hits between 2015-2017 rly...

Wasn't Ari with Scooter when Side to Side was a single though? Maybe that could explain why STS was bigger than Into You :selena: 

RadioIsOurs

The Manchester incident though...she probably won't release anything soon since then...

tenor.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

TimisaMonster

Well...maybe she's more of an album artist and Bieber seems more of a singles artist...

Id rather be Ariana and take my time to make bodies of work compared to cheap single after single just to be heard and relevant 

:nails:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well...maybe she's more of an album artist and Bieber seems more of a singles artist...

Id rather be Ariana and take my time to make body of works compared to cheap single after single just to be heard and relevant 

:nails:

1 hour ago, Werk said:

Wasn't Ari with Scooter when Side to Side was a single though? Maybe that could explain why STS was bigger than Into You :selena: 

Into You was head to head against Bieber's Cold Water (which became a huge hit and peaked at #2 while Into You couldn't even enter the Top 10) at those months last year.... ........see what's happening there?:selena:

heda97

Wasn't he supposed to retire? Can he go back to that? 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

RAMROD

Well, problem is Bieber have very strong fanbase albeit overzealous. Even after the way he treating them, they still didn't budge. And Braun know he can use them for profits. 

When an artist you manage given you billions nore than other artist in your management, especially when the artist was one of the erliest one signed to your new management, ofc you will focus on this particular artist more.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

boyerased

I don't wanna blame the manager.

Justin is in the unique position and streak that he can make everything a hit.

While Ari's song are really good, especially Into You, the market wasn't really for those kind of songs this time. I could imagine Into You being a hit back in 2012. Not 2016.

Archived