đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Selling Tickets on Stubhub help?

Tyler1992

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

I apologize if this post isn't in the appropriate place...

I was supposed to attend my first show in Omaha tomorrow, but due to an unexpected vehicle breakdown I will not be able to attend :madge:. I was wondering if there was any GGDailyers who had experience selling tickets on StubHub? My ticket costed $200, and I am just seeing if it would be worth to get my money back. At this point before the show is it possible to sell it for that much, or should I sell it under that price? 

Again I'm sorry for this mess of a thread, I am a flop.

Thanks for your help 

-A clueless StubHub customer

Sneaky Oliver

You should try talking to someone from your city maybe someone from GGD it would help a lot :huh:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

WildAmerican

omg I'm so sorry you won't be able to go. I know I would be heart broken if I had to cancel my show. I actually did buy two sets of tickets and I sold one set on Stubhub. It took a few days tho and you might be out of the window, but put them up ASAP!

yohoitsjofosho

Oh no! That's a bummer. You probably thought of this already but just in case - have you thought about taking a lyft there? I think her concert is so good, I really want you to go.

I'm not a stubhub seller but I am a buyer. I won't be of much help but I will say: one I bought the ticket, I got an instant download and was able to print it out.

Are you really really sure you can't go? I don't doubt you have checked other options but maybe you could take a train, a bus or a lyft/uber. I know I will have to combine those three to go see her, for example. if you are forced to selling for half the price or something, then just don't, you already have a budget to travel with there.

I just really wish you could go :(

Otherwise, no I have never sold or bought anything on stubhub, sorry.

Tyler1992

Unfortunately I am more than a 10 hour drive with no public transportation options available here (other than plane, which is waaaay out of my price range). 

I initially thought I would be able to sell it on StubHub still, but after I made this thread I called customer service, and you are right, I've missed the window to resell... The odds of someone in my area driving to Omaha is incredibly low, but I'll try social media as a last resort. 

I am not sad yet surprisingly, I think it will kick in tomorrow though. I was able to cancel my non-refundable hotel room though, so that softened the blow greatly!

Thanks for all your help and suggestions though :cool:

One day I will finally get to see her live! 

JustaMonster

Can you not even take a bus or anything? :duck: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Tyler1992
3 hours ago, ARTBOP said:

Aww that's really sad. Maybe you can find someone to lend you their car for the night?

I was considering renting a car, but I am not 25, so the cost would have went way above my budget for the extra fees. 

It will be okay though! I think once my vehicle is all better I'll try selling a few things I don't use around my house to get to the Kansas City date, so not all is lost! 

3 hours ago, JustaMonster said:

Can you not even take a bus or anything? :duck: 

I also looked into this, but the nearest bus would have went all the way to Minneapolis, and then down to Des Moines then over to Omaha, which would have been a 25 hour bus trip one way! :wtfga:

ProudUnicorn

Sorry to hear this. I'm 1.5 hours north of Omaha and have to work until 6PM tomorrow, so it would be really short timing to get down there in time. Tried to get tickets originally, but they were all sold out by the time I could add to cart. :(

Tyler1992
34 minutes ago, ProudUnicorn said:

Sorry to hear this. I'm 1.5 hours north of Omaha and have to work until 6PM tomorrow, so it would be really short timing to get down there in time. Tried to get tickets originally, but they were all sold out by the time I could add to cart. :(

Aww thats too bad to hear! Are you going try for the Kansas City date!? 

ProudUnicorn
16 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Aww thats too bad to hear! Are you going try for the Kansas City date!? 

I move to Seattle on september 1st otherwise I would. Grabbed Ke$ha tickets though since shes in Seatte on october 27. Never seen her before live. 

Archived