Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Come to MAMA Single?

not asher613

Featured Posts

Decodekid
Just now, Haroon said:

@not asher613 hey :) I've changed the title thingy to a "?" instead so it seems less announcey and the tag as well because there's no mention of the actual chatter :omg: nothing like big or major just didn't want people being misled accidentally :deadbanana:

queen of corrections and educating the receiptless population , my school is shaking 

toursamba.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

your profile pic was so hot it burned me

daddy call the ambulance 

toursamba.gif

:toofunny: I ain't one sis 

But we can go look for one if you want :bon:

:poot:

Decodekid
Just now, Drin Lon said:

:toofunny: I ain't one sis 

But we can go look for one if you want :bon:

:poot:

we?

THREESOME CONFIRMED 

DECODEKID X DRIN LION X OUR FUTURE DADDY

toursamba.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Why does everyone hate Come to Mama? I've always adored that song. Love the jazzy feel that isn't actually C2C. Gaga clearly likes it too.

I don't know about a full fledged single (she doesn't promote those anyway :poot:. I could see her doing something with it though. Either performance art (singing it outside the white house), releasing as a charity single, or re-recording as a duet maybe even. 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

2 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Lady-Gaga-The-Cure-video-RUBRIC.gif

Ohhh who's that? They have interesting visuals, for sure.

Jokes aside, I should reiterate- ten months since she's released an official single from Joanne. While I would love more singles and videos and literally any new content, it just seems unlikely. I hope she proves me wrong.

3 points in and ready for more

Drin Lon
Just now, Decodekid said:

we?

THREESOME CONFIRMED 

DECODEKID X DRIN LION X OUR FUTURE DADDY

toursamba.gif

Lon* :poot:

And sure, I'll have you're having :lolly:

not asher613

If I'm gonna spill someone else's beans, I can at least not do it on their shirt. 

But take heed. Gaga woke up politiclly, drew in 100k's to discuss in polls. Reached out to black community. Woke the faithful with prayers. In a period of 3 days. Maybe she's manic. But maybe she's gathering a crowd before she raises a flag. 

This is happening. 

Spoiler

Unconfirmed

not asher613
22 minutes ago, bobbby said:

Why does everyone hate Come to Mama? I've always adored that song. Love the jazzy feel that isn't actually C2C. Gaga clearly likes it too.

I don't know about a full fledged single (she doesn't promote those anyway :poot:. I could see her doing something with it though. Either performance art (singing it outside the white house), releasing as a charity single, or re-recording as a duet maybe even. 

Ok. I don't really know what all of this means but it sounds like you know what you are talking about. 

FfFfFfFF
15 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

If I'm gonna spill someone else's beans, I can at least not do it on their shirt. 

But take heed. Gaga woke up politiclly, drew in 100k's to discuss in polls. Reached out to black community. Woke the faithful with prayers. In a period of 3 days. Maybe she's manic. But maybe she's gathering a crowd before she raises a flag. 

This is happening. 

Reveal hidden contents

Unconfirmed

It's just not realistic gif

Even thought the Rhino interlude touched about the black community too. :gum:

41 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

Ok. I don't really know what all of this means but it sounds like you know what you are talking about. 

Haha I don't have any idea about CTM just my hopes

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived