💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Rainbow Was Joanne

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

Wellp since this Friday has been filled with opinions, i thought, i'd share mine.

Honestly, if Gaga would've done a Rainbow (Kesha) instead of Joanne, the music would've been so country yet so gaga yet so more enjoyable, dont get me wrong, Joanne's good, but imagine if Rainbow was Joanne

giphy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

Like i can imagine Gaga singing bops such as, praying, woman, boots, learn to let go, spaceship, boogie feet, etc

giphy.gif

I was thinking about that the other day lol welp it would be a 3x platinum album tbh, gaga would totally slay praying live:S  edit: I love Joanne don't get me wrong 

Smother Em Eh

It would awesome tbh! 

Rainbow is a masterpiece! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Decodekid
Just now, Decidueye said:

I was thinking about that the other day lol welp it would be a 3x platinum album tbh, gaga would totally slay praying live:S

ikr, i love Kesha, but truly those songs fit Gaga so well that it kinds saddens me that Gaga could've done a more "ARTPOPish" Joanne. Rainbow's like ARTPOPga stuck in country record

giphy.gif

Decodekid
Just now, UK Monster said:

Joanne is a lot better than rainbow!

i respect, understand and love your opinion, but in my opinion Rainbow is stronger

giphy.gif

I feel like they work better for the artist, because of how praying applies to kesha and how joanne applies to gaga. Both Albums are amazing but they also fit their respective artists.

ryanripley

honestly, Joanne > Rainbow because the songs on Joanne aren't recycling each other BUT i so wish Praying was gaga's song :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheWitness

Joanne is a better album but I wish Praying , Woman & Learn To Let Go were on Joanne :lolly:

Host Of Lyricasism

Reality

Maybe not the whole album, but maybe a few songs. I mean, imagining Gaga singing Praying, Rainbow, Boots, Learn to Let Go, or Woman. I think she would do amazing.

I think they're each great in their own ways. Rainbow has definitely made me a fan of Kesha now.

🃏🖤👹

It's weird how everybody says Joanne sucks because it's "country" when those same people love Rainbow for being "unique".

Archived