💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Joanne backpack stolen

KIMKILLS

Featured Posts

Hi, everyone!

So my little brother went to his first concert at the ARTrave, he was just 9!  Now all across the sea from Europe to see her show kicking off in Canada and when first going so far a VIP package was in place! woho!  He loved the backpack so much, and the stuff he got. he was all about it being gifts from Gaga, and he wanted to use the backpack... and during the show the little boy took the backpack off as it was tight with space for the little fella and the backpack was down by his feets, while holding it in one of the things that goes over your arm, but during some excitement and some people who thought it was ok to steal from a little boy the backpack disappeared quickly... i don't have any hopes that it will magically come back but he is very upset about the backpack...  

so my question for you fellow monsters is if anyone has one, or know someone who has one of the VIP backpacks- if it's possible to give to a little boy who lost/got stolen from one?  If someone attends more than one show or doesn't need it, that would help me so much as the bigger brother to be able to give him what he really really liked but lost...

Maybe it was just lost but we tried to find it several times during the show and even after it was done and people left.

let me know if you can help me making his day and overall experience a little better :)

TheEdgeof96

I kept my backpack from the Vancouver show, but gave my backpack from Tacoma to a friend. I’m going to two more shows in December with CTM as well. I’ve promised one of those two backpacks to a friend but the other so far is unclaimed, and I won’t need a second backpack (assuming that’s still the VIP gift then). Long story short, I’ll have a spare backpack for your brother come December! :hug:

3 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

Girl how do we know your not just trying to cop a cute backpack for free? 

Thats very true..  tho i dont think i would ever use it myself, its cool and all but i wouldnt wear it myself.. haha, no offence! 

5 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

I kept my backpack from the Vancouver show, but gave my backpack from Tacoma to a friend. I’m going to two more shows in December with CTM as well. I’ve promised one of those two backpacks to a friend but the other so far is unclaimed, and I won’t need a second backpack (assuming that’s still the VIP gift then). Long story short, I’ll have a spare backpack for your brother come December! :hug:

Well, in the knowledge of the comment below, ill pay you something for it :) i have messaged you so, conclusion is that im buying one from him! so it doesnt become a possible ripoff as its said here. dont wanna be ¨that¨guy

TheEdgeof96
3 minutes ago, KIMKILLS said:

Well, in the knowledge of the comment below, ill pay you something for it :) i have messaged you so, conclusion is that im buying one from him! so it doesnt become a possible ripoff as its said here. dont wanna be ¨that¨guy

Gurl, you’ll only have to cover shipping costs. It’s just a backpack. Even if it were for you and not your brother, or anyone else that wanted it. Im just glad someone will enjoy it. :sweat:

AndrewGr

I have 2 CTM packages for Berlin and Cologne in October, so, if it's not too late, I can happily send him the one backpack! Do you live in Europe?

Edit: I just saw that someone else already offered you one (Gotta love Gagadaily :tony:). Anyway it's still his if you need it.

Schwerk

I'm going to a few C2M dates, and I don't really care for the backpack myself but since I'm from Europe it might be too expensive to ship it to you?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ChicaSkas

this community SLAYS. At the Forum Show night one I saw backpacks being thrown away, i didn't dumpster dive because they were ushering us away but it did bother me. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Joshie S
18 hours ago, Marjol said:

I'm going to a few C2M dates, and I don't really care for the backpack myself but since I'm from Europe it might be too expensive to ship it to you?

Um okay so since you are just giving them away :P I'll take one? xD I'll cover the shipping to Australia (didgeridoo starts playing)..... :derpga::ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

RAMROD

OK. First off I am sad for your lil bro. Second, hope anyone who steals the bag get a week worth of terrible diarrhea. And last but not least, hope someone can help you. Do use po box if you can for privacy,  good luck :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ImpossiblePrincess

I feel so sad for ur brother I hope he can be happy :D I would give one if I had one but my show isn't until October and I don't have CTM :( and I might not even be able to go coz I have to have an operation which would mean I can't move and its either gonna be September October or November 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Schwerk
3 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Um okay so since you are just giving them away :P I'll take one? xD I'll cover the shipping to Australia (didgeridoo starts playing)..... :derpga::ladyhaha:

No problem! Please remind me again mid october after I've been to my first show. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived