💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you GGD?

not asher613

Featured Posts

not asher613

I've been on this site fairly regularly for the last few weeks and I've come across a good number of people that seem basically normal but who are all about the high lady through GGD. 

I personally am obsessed with her, before I got to here- in a way that could rightly be called unhealthy to the outside observer. But some seem to likely be more balanced. 

I'm not talking about that people socialize here apart from the gaga, im saying that a bunch of normal people choose to gather together and specifically talk about our mother of muses all the time. 

Can you put into words why? Why is Stefani such a big part of your lives through GGD? 

I hope this isn't impossible to answer.

Also: I don't know the politics of everything but it's possible that part of my question is why don't you use the official fan site lm's, or are most of you active over there as well?

I have enjoyed using the site so far. I haven't really gotten to know individual people yet but it seems like it's a nice community with people who are worth knowing. 

Thank you, now answer please. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613

Also, I guess relevant, do you follow fan sites of other celebrities/artists? (Do they exist?)

Andrew Warhola

I don't know. I should probably ask my therapist

Nejrz3N.png

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Lippoutou

Welcom to the

rs_600x600-170721064416-600.ahs-cult.ch.

sis ! :hug:

Also I think that GGD is the largest online community dedicated to one popstar. The second biggest pop music site after ATRL if I'm right.

aaron l

Literally just adapted this to be my social media place honestly, I can talk about Gaga and talk to people about things I can't on other sites. It's nice to feel relatively free to post whatever I want. :shrug:

Tom Nook

Because I always wanted to keep up with the latest Gaga news I remember the old layout with the banner "Gagadaily I Love You ❤️ Gaga" Plus I don't think operationgaga isn't around anymore and I stopped going on Littlemonsters.com during the Cheek to Cheek era. So why not check here. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

freebit

For me, as a fan of hers, I use the site because people are often so ridiculous about Lady Gaga on other forums. They get amped up over things she does while ignoring other artists doing the same or worse. GGDers opinions are sometimes simple minded and OTT dramatically negative, but for the most part I feel I can have an honest discussion without encountering too much idiocy about her. 

Smother Em Eh

I am a huge Gaga Stan (like most of the people on this site), so I actually love going on here. It's so fun! I actually look forward to it, and I am curious to what kinds of threads people post! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Tomiel25

Im not obssesed with her but i really like and love some off her songs and the kind of person she is, i start visiting GGD  basically like one year ago because some one say in one gaga blog :

that the bishes in GGD knows everything about gaga before anyone else and that GGD was actually a cult site and their job were stalking gagas life.:poot:

actually a lot off blogs that i visited put rumors and news from GGD so in the first days i din't create a profile because i was blowing out for the "shade, mess and drag" of some users then i realised that just was a lot of people that loves the drama and the tea so i create my profile. Then some iconic member :firega: a skilled little detective haked The gaga official page or something like that and we get the Perfect illusion title and the Joanne era start.

so that was truth the bishes in GGD knows everything about gaga first :reductive:.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

For me persoanlly 

1) I started stanning Gaga the day I (illegally, sorry baby I've purchased 4 copies sine) downloaded TFM on release day. Obviously that wasn't late into her career but when I tried to find out more about her it kept leading me here, and eventually I just got into the swing of it. Once I saw the Monster Ball a few months later, being on here during the tour felt special. 

2) I stopped following Gaga just because life took over right around ARTPOP. I got back into her after Joanne with a curve. Honestly, for work we were trying to figure out why her and Taylor split and I knew GGD would have at least some healthy speculation. So I lurked a bit for a while, then I started to post again.

3) After seeing JWT, I feel pretty committed again. Especially now being out, it was astounding how incredibly liberating it felt at the show being around people who were being the best versions of themselves and excited to be at the show and all screaming gaga lyrics and talking about unreleased songs etc. Being on GGD is the closest way to replicate that feeling, for me at least.

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Well I love Gaga because of the way she thinks and puts that into her work. Music aside (although I love it), it was a bless to discover that, somewhere in this world, there was a person that was working towards my same goals (and doing it so well). She's in the position where I'd like to be and of course that acts as great motivation. But I'm not like that BECAUSE I like her; I like her because of that lol.

Obviously, when I discovered the relationship she had with her fans, I was curious to know if her message had succeeded. That's when I looked for some place where I could find out if people were caring about that, and finally found GGD. Been here since March, signed up after the first JWT show, gonna be here for all the years to come. Such a huge motivation :kara:

Archived