Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Amanda Seales of HBO's Insecure spreads Gaga lie.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous

This the same lady that went to a livestream by an artist that rode the whole woke wave for her album(which flopped) :lolly: so yeah....:awkney:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
2 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

She has the email address of her PR team in her Twitter bio and I just emailed telling them that their client is spreading falsehoods within the bounds of defamation and destruction of character, and that there could be civil liability should she not remove it. 

giphy.gif

That should make her think twice before spreading false information. Good job sis

taylorswiftseeyouincourt2.jpg?w=672

Another idiot "race activist" trying to gain attention by acting "woke" 

People are actually getting mad at Gaga cause she asked the black community how she could be a more supportive ally!? This is so freaking ridiculous that these "race activist" feel so above everyone and act like they're leading a movement, when in fact they're just a bunch of whiny b*tches on twitter. Imagine what ACTUAL race activists like Martin Luther King Jr would've thought if they saw this bullsh*t that people call activism nowadays.

Exploiting race issues to gain attention. What a piece of absolute garbage. 

sipthistea

Dumb b. Instead of investing time attacking Gaga, she should on the insensitive President she has. Gaga's trying to promote kindness, yet people attack her 'cause she's white and is raising her voice.

Ugh, honestly.  🙄 

That whole situation in the picture is unfortunate. Apparently they just came up to her for a picture really quick and left, and she didn't know what to do.

Also, she was NOT dressed as a slave master. That was couture.

ALSO, it was not in 2011.

3 points in and ready for more

sipthistea
17 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

This the same lady that went to a livestream by an artist that rode the whole woke wave for her album(which flopped) :lolly: so yeah....:awkney:

Katy didn't flop :bon:

Shes just having moderate success

Neight Shayde

all they have is that damn picture that has been explained already since the day it came out (6 YEARS AGO). they'll believe anything.

Cupid Boy

i remember someone told me they were in a fetish club and those two men had actual stools all over their faces because they had fetish for it

Neroneau
6 minutes ago, Cupid Boy said:

i remember someone told me they were in a fetish club and those two men had actual stools all over their faces because they had fetish for it

55 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This was taken at lab.oratory, arguably one of the most famous S&M sex clubs in Germany. I don't know what happened that night, but it inspired her to write Scheisse, so I'm at peace with that.

Talent

This is so ****ing sad. Gaga's management gotta do something about this ****ing sh*t. Throw her ass in jail for defamation. ****ing dumbass. 

Man, I'm so ****ing angry. **** this stupid bitch. **** HER. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

elijahfan
37 minutes ago, Miel said:

That whole situation in the picture is unfortunate. Apparently they just came up to her for a picture really quick and left, and she didn't know what to do.

Also, she was NOT dressed as a slave master. That was couture.

ALSO, it was not in 2011.

Basically everything about this tweet is fake info :saladga:

Edonis
26 minutes ago, Cupid Boy said:

I think one of the people there confirmed that it was a scat fetish thing in a sex/S&M club in Germany. They took the picture quickly with her and left. And it was from like, 2010 I believe. It's an unfortunate picture but the fact that this lady is spreading BS lies to attack Gaga...she better watch out for a lawsuit. Someone should send that tweet to Bobby if it blows up. 

freebit

What an amazing activist posting this fake caption from a bottom of the barrel twitter account.

How does one act holier than thou when you're not even holding up a great moral code yourself? How are we solving anything? How are we getting people to enlighten themselves? If anything it just shuts a discussion down and stops anyone from wanting learn more, or even say anything at all. And then we wonder why certain people stay silent on movements like BLM. Callout Culture is nothing but undercover narcissism at its finest. It solves nothing, it just taps into that ancient instinct to destroy and shame. 

Vergil
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:lolly:well there’s a whiteman in blackface but I mean...:awkney:

So what?

Talent

I still can't believe that Gaga said she wanted to help, but instead they accused her of being racist and organizing "slave parties". 

Like, lmfao. :smh:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived