Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs You Didn't Expect To Like

AmericanGUY

Featured Posts

AmericanGUY

i listen to Freaky by Trisha Paytas and it's so good! early 2000's Britnet vibes

Let Em Talk by Kesha is such an unexpected banger :music:

share yours! :woohoo:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Andrew Warhola

I didn't expect to like anything on the Chainsmoker's album and I was right in my assertion

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

TropicOfCANCER

based on the snippet of Hey Girl, i thought i'd hate it, but i ended up loving it when i heard it in full. The dreamy 70s production, and that flawless bridge. :wub:

LittleMonster20

Human By Christina Perri because even though I never listened to her before and don't like her other work,I love this song.

ryanripley

i thought John Wayne was gunna be a really country song and i wasn't hyped for it at all

how the tables (and chairs) have turned

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

elijahfan

Well, I wasn't expecting much from Kesha's new album, and I found myself putting it on repeat. I also didn't expect to enjoy the latest Bieber that much... been listening to it ALL EFFING DAY :saladga:

Modern Ecstacy

Perfect Illusion.

I was soo sad and disappointed when PI came out. But after a while, I started loving it so much

And now it is one of my all time fave Gaga songs. 

sweet spot

grimes' whole magnum opus art angels. honestly i thought it would be an experimental mess like her past records, but it's pop perfection. honestly the best album from 2015 alongside crj's emotion. it's honestly what kind of electronic/dance route i wanted gaga to take on ARTPOP

Archived