Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worst song of 'Madonna'

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

dlioncourt91

Bitch I'm Madonna is supposed to be a joke. Were you guys seriously thinking she'd be reciting poetry and singing in her Evita voice "Thoust is Madonna." :sharon:

Her most stuff is honestly anything after Confessions since HC was her last Warner's album and was the first time she seemed on autopilot and MDNA was a rush job.

Candy Shop (what a turd of a song)
Spanish Lesson (the fact she performed it as a special song on RHT, the nerve)
Incredible (It isn't; especially when she screeches "I fell to my knees, I didn't know WHYYY)
B-Day Song (MIA on a track and that's the best you could come up with)
Superstar (No comment, though the remix improves it)
GMAYL (Should have never been first single material)
I Love New York (Instrumental is great but those lyrics)
Mother and Father (If sung in her normal voice, the idea is good but the rap verses)
Don't Stop (Once again a tired "come dance" with terrible lyrics)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123
2 hours ago, shoful said:

It is about her entire Discography. The creator of this thread put a song from True Blue :trollga:

Oh okay. :trollga:

Give Me All Your Luvin', Superstar and AUTOTUNE BABY (omfg why did they record this? that's absolutely the worst Madonna song period and the rest everyone mentioned are masterpieces compared to this one) and that's just from her latest two albums.

Stan Is My Name
10 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

This is the only acceptable answer

All I hear is b*tch I'm a grandma :giggle:

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

ENVYotb73
10 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

AUTO- ****ING TUNE BABY

/thread

Ok ...so this was a special kind of hell I just experienced. It left some scarring.

ENVYotb73
10 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

This is the only acceptable answer

Watching this and hearing it at the same time has literally made me want nothing more than to jump in the bath tub full of water while gripping 13 plugged in electrical appliances in one hand and razor sharp sanding paper in the other with which I can scour every particle of my brain from my skull so darkness envelops me forever and all knowledge I ever witnessed this is erased from existence.

If you will excuse me now, I'm going to my happy place...where new Madonna doesn't exist.

Phoebe Buffay

Pretender, White Heat, Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes the World Go Round, Love Song, Till Death Do Us Part, Act of Contrition, Fever meltdown.gif, Did You Do It? (:neyde:), In This Life, I'd Rather Be Your Lover, Don't Stop, Nobody's Perfect (:awkney:), I'm So Stupid, I Love New York, Let It Will Be, Push, Spanish Lesson, Incredible (:awkney:x100), Some Girls, Superstar, I F*cked Up, B-Day Song, Illuminati, Unapologetic B*tch, Inside Out, Auto-Tune Baby.

MaybeKermit
10 hours ago, shoful said:

Did you both forget that the worst album to ever grace this world happened? MDNA that is :ladyhaha:

DON'T COME FOR MDNA

Love that album!

10 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Don't Stop (Once again a tired "come dance" with terrible lyrics)

But... that song is a bop:madge:

Lextyr97

-B-Day Song

-Autotune Baby

-Bitch I'm Madonna

-Shanti :rip:

-Give Me All Your Lovin'

-I'm a Sinner

-Incredible

These are all tied for the worst imo

Lextyr97
11 hours ago, ENVYotb73 said:

Watching this and hearing it at the same time has literally made me want nothing more than to jump in the bath tub full of water while gripping 13 plugged in electrical appliances in one hand and razor sharp sanding paper in the other with which I can scour every particle of my brain from my skull so darkness envelops me forever and all knowledge I ever witnessed this is erased from existence.

If you will excuse me now, I'm going to my happy place...where new Madonna doesn't exist.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD

Archived