Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Does Gaga Release Such Little Amount Of Singles Per Album?

getto

Featured Posts

Creyk

Because both of her last eras were executed very poorly and lost momentum

ARTPOP was ruined because she took many mini media blackouts in the middle of the era and released guy WAY TOO LATE

They gave up on joanne, the era after they secured the super bowl and stopped focusing on single success. they just made the era center around that performance and then ended things

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, aaron l said:

Joanne wasn't a wasted era though.

giphy.gif

overall, no

but when it comes to singles it was

iAdrian97
1 minute ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

Very simple answer. People don't like the music she puts out now so her label doesn't bother to make her release singles. 

sad truth. Fans love it but the Radio not so much. I've always said its not cool for people to like gaga compared to other artists.

androiduser

I think her label doesn't want to risk accumulating flops or under-performing singles, so they prefer to keep a better track record on the charts

Mirages

Its all about the label, if it goes good and shes selling theyll release a single, if its not doing well why bother they can try with the next album and gaga gets most of her coins from touring anyways so :classy:

Only Ketys label is pushing out singles like a puppy litter because they tryna save the tragic tour ticket sales :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

LittleMonster20

I really wonder what would've happened if the DWUW video was released,would it have given more succes to ARTPOP,or not?

10 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I don't really care about singles, but I hope she continues to give mv's to random songs like she did with John Wayne :D 

It's a one off thing, maybe even an accident :sweat: I don't think we will ever get these surprise videos again.

remember when everyone said Gaga was going to perform her new single at SB and that she changed her set list last minute? I think JW was going to be the new single so they filmed a video for it. That month was when her management did everything well and on point so they would've filmed a video before the announcement. Gaga then decided to go with MR so they have this extra video. In order to not waste it, they make money with it from Apple Music exclusive and release it as a fan present.

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

That's so true. I mean we had Applause and G.U.Y as MV and then Perfect Illusion and Million Reasons... 4 in 4 years whereas we were used to have FIVE per ERA!!! Think about it, except Applause, her last big hit was You and I in 2011

didnt MR do just as well as Applause?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SpookyKid
Just now, Easy said:

It's a one off thing, maybe even an accident :sweat: I don't think we will ever get these surprise videos again.

remember when everyone said Gaga was going to perform her new single at SB and that she changed her set list last minute? I think JW was going to be the new single so they filmed a video for it. That month was when her management did everything well and on point so they would've filmed a video before the announcement. Gaga then decided to go with MR so they have this extra video. In order to not waste it, they make money with it from Apple Music exclusive and release it as a fan present.

I don't mean the surprise thing, I mean non single's having videos :D maybe you're right, but I hope not, imagine her releasing videos for awesome songs (Imagine she had done it in the BTW era and GH, BM and HML had videos :giveup: )

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Joanne had 2 official singles, one promotional single and a buzz single :sis:

and a non-album single :sis:

so it's not really that bad 

which one was the buzz single? :duck: 

2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

which one was the buzz single? :duck: 

Sadly PI is considered a buzz single on half of this cult site.

Spoiler

Oh he wasn't being shady he meant JW. My bad

ryanripley
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

John Wayne  :lolly:

wait, so which one is the non-album single? :duck: 

ryanripley
Just now, Easy said:

Sadly PI is considered a buzz single on half of this cult site.

those people better stay out my notifications :bye: 

Archived