Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Turku, Finland attack

Featured Posts

Chuckles   Paws Up 728
Chuckles

I just saw in CNN that there has been several people with knifes stabbing people on the street of the city of Turku. No official confirmation if it is terrorist related but it's developing. Only link I found is this the Sun, when will this stop?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4272609/finland-attack-people-injured-stabbings-shots-turku/

Edited by Chuckles

Laceface   Paws Up 1,867
Laceface

if Finland isn't out of reach, then no where is :( so sad

Edited by Laceface

babs   Paws Up 3,752
babs
3 minutes ago, Laceface said:

if Finland isn't out of reach, then no where is :(so sad

I thought the same thing, Finland?!?!

I think I'm about to cry bad here.

• Like 1

Hades   Paws Up 13,871
Hades

Finland is the last place where i would expect anything like that to happen.:duck:

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,895
Morphine Prince

It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

lego   Paws Up 37,265
lego

🇫🇮❤️🙏🏼

• Love 1
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Juvi   Paws Up 1,639
Juvi

so sad :(

I bet those cowards probably started running away as soon as they could.

They wanna scare us, then why not face it all, instead of being little whiny cowards like that?!

• Like 1

Slayer   Paws Up 8,680
Slayer

I'm starting to get scared of going outside now. The terrorists are winning, sadly.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Mardy   Paws Up 122
Mardy

Yes, its true. There are videos of terrorists swinging with blades and chasing people. 

We know more when finnish police will have its statement in 40 minutes. 19:00 finnish time.  

witchcocktor   Paws Up 214
witchcocktor

I live in Turku, work relatively near where this happens. Don't know how to process this personally, but it would ease my mind if this wasn't related to Islamic terrorism, but just some lone insane monster without no bigger cause behind him. But that's never the case anymore, is it? Geez, things are getting kinda scary even in a country that I once thought was the safest place ever.

kyanewest   Paws Up 1,854
kyanewest
27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm starting to get scared of going outside now. The terrorists are winning, sadly.

Same and it sucks. Now when I go out I make sure no cars are trying to run over me or other people, so I don't walk too close to where cars are driving. I check behind me to see if there's not a freak with a knife ready to stab me. Then I also make sure there are no backpack, suspicious bags close to trashbags, in the subway I do all of this automatically now. I'm careful which train I take, I leave the train if I see a guy with a backpack, it is what it is. Tryna be safe the best way we can but what else can we do? It's our era, our generation.

That's why people find it annoying when I say I wish I lived my youth in the 60s/70s or 80s/90s but it sucks, to me everything sucks right now. Not only that but also the climate change deal, and the fact Trump is an actual president (plus music sucks ass right now, and erbody shoving highlighter up their asses looking like disco balls).

Im just not into it, somebody need to invent a time machine

• Like 1
don't ban me

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,895
Morphine Prince

It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Slayer   Paws Up 8,680
Slayer
23 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Same and it sucks. Now when I go out I make sure no cars are trying to run over me or other people, so I don't walk too close to where cars are driving. I check behind me to see if there's not a freak with a knife ready to stab me. Then I also make sure there are no backpack, suspicious bags close to trashbags, in the subway I do all of this automatically now. I'm careful which train I take, I leave the train if I see a guy with a backpack, it is what it is. Tryna be safe the best way we can but what else can we do? It's our era, our generation.

That's why people find it annoying when I say I wish I lived my youth in the 60s/70s or 80s/90s but it sucks, to me everything sucks right now. Not only that but also the climate change deal, and the fact Trump is an actual president (plus music sucks ass right now, and erbody shoving highlighter up their asses looking like disco balls).

Im just not into it, somebody need to invent a time machine

I agree with what you're saying, but honestly the highlighted bit I do not understand at all. :ladyhaha:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!