Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is gaining confidence

Nono

Featured Posts

Weasel

I don't think it ever left but a song like Million Reasons didn't really call for a ''let's **** **** up'' attitude :air:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd still like her to have more fan interaction like her previous shows. But I feel like it might have something to do with the security of the stage

MaryJaneHolland
37 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I don't think it ever left but a song like Million Reasons didn't really call for a ''let's **** **** up'' attitude :air:

Honey, her interviews during the era.... :air:

GypsyBabe

With each concert that goes by, she is most certainly gaining the confidence that she had before. :firega: Can't wait to see her! 

⚯͛

14 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

With each concert that goes by, she is most certainly gaining the confidence that she had before. :firega: Can't wait to see her! 

:firega::applause:

OmgSum1Actually

Let's hope she slays ASIB..

I MEAN I KNOW SHE WILL, but let's hope it will get critic acclaim. 

Her public image could be even more "restored".. 

Shameless selfpromo

Neight Shayde
51 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Honey, her interviews during the era.... :air:

Joanne is about her dead aunt, so... 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

So? :sweat: 

Even her grandmother told her not to get way too obsessed with the death of her aunt.

kvnrp
2 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

She literally has a song about masturbation on the album, so it's not that serious :emma:

Neight Shayde
Just now, kvnrp said:

She literally has a song about masturbation on the album, so it's not that serious :emma:

yeah and the title track was about joanne's death.

i'm not saying she was (or should be) sad or depressed, i just don't think her constant f**k yeah attitude during the TF/TFM/ARTPOP/Born This Way promotions would be appropriate during the new release, hence her decision to have a neutral, and calm (sometimes happy) behavior during her 2016 interviews.

5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So? :sweat: 

Even her grandmother told her not to get way too obsessed with the death of her aunt.

yeah she wasn't obsessed, but it's not like her life didn't get affected in many different ways as a result of her aunt's passing.

i just don't think her usual "f**k yeah" approach to interviews would've been appropriate during the Joanne release campaign.

10 hours ago, bobbby said:

I actually a free and have been saying this. I think Gaga wanted to be be really careful about how she navigated her "return" (which is how it's seen by the GP. She does seem genuinely to be happy and enjoying what she's doing, so I think it's reinvigorated her in a lot of ways. 

gagasgirl
10 hours ago, Robagaga said:

Since when is @dannydevito so nice?

But then I saw it wasn't him

@dannydevito and I have had our avi wars and have made peace haha (btw he is so nice) 

there's a new girl in town 

tenor.gif

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Lee Ng
17 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This is her actual prime, not the TFM or BTW eras.

You're very brave for saying that and it's not wrong AT ALL :sara:

gagarox

she is gaining confidence by being on tour again as can be seen from the boldness in her recent tweets. Good going LG6 era will be real fun. She will be touring for ASIB+ LG6 together i guess

Robagaga
7 hours ago, gagasgirl said:

@dannydevito and I have had our avi wars and have made peace haha (btw he is so nice) 

there's a new girl in town 

giphy.gif

:derpga: 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Archived