Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga - February 2018

Little Monstera

Featured Posts

JR Gg
Just now, retroglamx said:

giphy.gif

The interludes are never any indication of anything other that the tour aesthetic.

Then Gags is probably a mess :selena: Because the interludes have nothing to do with the tour aesthetic :selena:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnnTakamaki
4 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE HAVE OR CAN COME UP WITH A TRACKER OF INSIDERS PROVED LEGIT/FAKE AND THEIR RESPECTIVE RECEIPTS? :huh:

there're a topic about it in entertainment talk or something 

found it :

Idk I feel like it would make sense. After her tour ends she has some downtime, I think it would be a smart time to release a new single (which won't be from Joanne and we all know that...) give it some real promo before working on other things and then going into ASIB press

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Lextyr97

I honestly think they might be a hint to the next era but not because this insider is saying it. Like this Rhinoga has NOTHING to do with anything on the tour or Joanne.... I'm very eager to know what it's about

Mirages
17 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE HAVE OR CAN COME UP WITH A TRACKER OF INSIDERS PROVED LEGIT/FAKE AND THEIR RESPECTIVE RECEIPTS? :huh:

Great idea, maybe there could be a thread with a list of them

I'm the bitch that's fragile

retroglamx
17 minutes ago, xoxoDerpanne said:

let a hunty dream sis

V8W1AIj.gif

that gif tho
giphy.gif

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx
Just now, Mirages said:

Great idea, maybe there could be a thread with a list of them

here sis: 

retroglamx

I just don't think it's real. Like, exactly a year ago we were just finding out about Perfect Illusion. Feb '17 had the SB coming and we had absolutely no clue about it at the moment. I think it's too far away for the rumors to start leaking, if it were true.

MonSwiftAnton

I dont know if this is true but I wouldn't be too surprised. This tour is very short, and we don't know anything about what she's doing after it right? Maybe another album in the summer - ASIB - Tour - Leave for a couple years and have a baby. Would makes sense but idk :gaycat:

PanPikus

Poor insiders. They still try :smh:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

JR Gg

I don't know but I think much of this insiders' tea is hot.:reductive: I read through the twitter and wig flew. Either the insider is real or really good at guessing :selena:

Archived