💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Antonio's REAL ranking of Madonna Albums LEAKED!!

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

IUGNJgg.gifIUGNJgg.gifIUGNJgg.gif

CAUTION: SCORCHING HOT TEA AHEAD! MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRM THAT THERE ARE INFACT NO LIES SPOTTED!

Spoiler

MDNA

Madonna.-MDNA-Deluxe-Edition.jpg max1332521059-inlay-cover.jpg

I like to pretend this album never existed, an embarrassment to her career, the only good songs are Girl Gone Wild, Masterpiece and Beautiful Killer

ninaboninabrownsueme.gif.ea842f309ce4d9d

Spoiler

Like A Virgin

MV5BMmJmNWI5OGQtNDA3Mi00ZDk2LWI5ZDgtM2FmYTMyOGY5NTkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg Madonna-Like_A_Virgin-CD.jpg

Not a bad set of songs, but most of the album sounds cheap, pretty boring to sit through from beginning to end Y2BJJws.gif

Spoiler

Rebel Heart

madonna3f-1-web.jpg  Madonna-Rebel_Heart-CD.jpg

Now we're getting somewhere, it has some great highlights like Messiah & Unapologetic Bitch, but of course some really bad fillers aswell like Hold Tight & Illuminati MADONNA%20(6).gif

Spoiler

True Blue

01-true-blue.jpg Madonna-True_Blue-CD.jpg

favorite of the GP, her highest selling studio album etc etc, it has AMAZING gems like Papa Don't Preach & True Blue but some really shitty tracks like Jimmy Jimmy and Love Makes The World Go Round, and some of the singles weren't that good either, ex. Live To Tell, Open Your Heart. Madonna021.gif

Spoiler

Hard Candy

R-1316369-1210053831.jpeg.jpg hard_candy_russia_003.jpg

very excellent and often overlooked album, most of which consists of great bops, the fillers do exist though. Madonna031.gif

Spoiler

Like A Prayer

a0ac719c316eca6a88ebcc01e44b6ddf.1000x10 madonna-like-a-prayer-cd.jpg

an ALBUM! Probably her most accomplished work along with Ray of Light, produced some very amazing gems, but songs like Dear Jessie and Act Of Contrition prevented it from placing higher. Madonna006.gif

Spoiler

Erotica

baa1e0e5097a76650ff0f1daab4fc507.jpg madonna-erotica(13).jpg

some of her best singles came from this album, Erotica, Rain, Bad Girl, and of course my all time favorite M song Deeper and Deeper, fantastic, outstanding etc etc default_mad4.gif

Spoiler

Madonna

album_madonna.jpg madonna-first-album-wg_500.jpg

her BEST 80s effort, the album that started it all. 8 songs which of NONE are bad, all of them are complete bops that I get my life to, amazing. Madonnasmilie42.gif

Spoiler

Music

MI0002335951.jpg?partner=allrovi.com music-cd-canada-1.jpg

This was my favorite Madonna album as a child, sure some of her vocals sound automated but it's an EXCELLENT album, Paradise - Not For Me is her REAL magnum opus. default_mad4.gif

Spoiler

American Life

MI0002061586.jpg?partner=allrovi.com 117545549-3.jpg

The woke one. Served bops you'll get your life to and emotional tracks you'll sob to, her MOST overlooked album, excellence.

Spoiler

Ray of Light

ba16d2ba718adad76c55edf34e025093--music- madonna-ray_of_light-cd.jpg

The fan favorite, we been knew this is one of the best albums of all time, I confirm that all the songs are excellent, not you, Little Star, you can choke, anygay, amazing set of songs, amazing vocals, amazing production, amazing photoshoot, everything about this album is excellent but y'all know it already. Madonna005.gif

Spoiler

Confessions on a Dance Floor

b65614470895d34782905958bf2acd0f.jpg  Madonna-Confessions_On_A_Dance_Floor-CD.

Every. Single. Song. Is. Amazing. FLAW-FREE from beginning to end. Madonna025.gif

Spoiler

Bedtime Stories

196275bedtimestoriesukhq.jpg madonna-bedtime_stories-cd.jpg

I can confirm that this is IN FACT the best album of all time, of ALL TIME! Every single track is just flawless, the most cohesive album I've ever listened to, you can stay pressed saying it's boring, THIS is her real magnum opus. Madonna003.gif

QXKRQGK.jpg

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant
6 minutes ago, Antonio said:

really bad fillers aswell like Hold Tight & Illuminati

NoCorrelation.gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Rat Boy

Act of Contrition is amazing! It's literally Like A Prayer backwards, on loop. :neyde:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Antonio
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

NoCorrelation.gif

YvdldLj.jpg

Antonio
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

Act of Contrition is amazing! It's literally Like A Prayer backwards, on loop. :neyde:

mYkhcBp.jpg

Andrew Warhola
5 minutes ago, VERSUS IV said:

MDNA #13 ? :emma:

I'm sure that number will rise as she releases more albums

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Rat Boy
11 minutes ago, VERSUS IV said:

MDNA #13 ? :emma:

Wait...you like MDNA? I think you are the only living  person who can tolerate that album!  :omg:

Antonio
1 hour ago, Mer Boy said:

Wait...you like MDNA? I think you are the only living  person who can bear that album! :omg:

@MaryJaneHolland would disagree sjSfgeT.gif

peto flex
Just now, Mer Boy said:

Wait...you like MDNA? I think you are the only living  person who can bear that album! :omg:

Love Spent is one of her best songs lol :):):):):):):):):):)

💎💎

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Wait...you like MDNA? I think you are the only living  person who can bear that album!  :omg:

I've never seen a positive comment about it. :bon:

I can bear it too tbh, I just need to skip GMAYL and Superstar and I'll be just fine

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Rat Boy
Just now, VERSUS IV said:

Love Spent is one of her best songs lol :):):):):):):):):):)

The banjo part is pretty cool. :):):):):):):):):):)

Archived