šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

2007 Gaga photo in Dazed & Confused

Luxe Ford

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

In an article on Victor P. Corona's Nightclass there's a pre-fame picture by Gerry Visco of Gaga at a Motherfu*ker party in 2007.Ā 

1218992.jpg

There are other fabulous creatures of the night in there as well. You might recognise RuPaul.

Look and learn!

http://www.dazeddigital.com/photography/article/37079/1/victor-p-corona-photos-capture-rupaul-lady-gaga-amongst-ny-s-downtown-scene

Ā 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

ZiggyZiggs

its crazy to see how much her face changed in 10 years, even before she started using fillers

Xoxo Adriana
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

its crazy to see how much her face changed in 10 years, even before she started using fillers

big bank full like epioneĀ 

giphy.gif

Luxe Ford
20 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

At least her tits are the same. Well not done, Gaga!

OmgSum1Actually

Who are you to like/dislike her using/not using fillers? Like it's her body & life

Shameless selfpromo

boyerased

She actually looked the same up until the fillers, which is her choice and I can do nothibg about it. Although I hope it'll be gone next era, I love her original face shape.

Luxe Ford
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

the guy (victor) has an account here where he gave teasers about his book

I know. I haven't read the book yet, but I feel like plugging it a bit, because I really think he presents a flattering picture of Gaga (from the parts I've read).

From the article:

I discuss the Gaga-Starlight tribe in chapter one of the book, ā€˜Stef Infectionā€™, and describe how effectively she was able to extract, package, and sell the spirit of downtown rebellion and revelry to the entire globe.

Panchecco
2 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

At least her tits are the same. Well not done, Gaga!

queen of saggy titsĀ 

RAMROD

Queen of partying inĀ 2007Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ryanripley
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i've never used fillers and my face has changed a lot since i was 18 which was 3 years ago :poot:Ā 

it's natural :poot:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD
Just now, ryanripley said:

i've never used fillers and my face has changed a lot since i was 18 which was 3 years ago :poot:Ā 

Ā 

Grown QueenĀ :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ZiggyZiggs
28 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lol thats what I was talking about too. A lot of people say Gagas face only changed after she used fillers I was just debunking that, and saying her face changed naturally long before the fillers

Archived