💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway Season 16

tomsches

Featured Posts

aaron l
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

What? Are you serious? They didn't send anyone home? **** this ****. I HATE when they do that! Like, it's not that hard to send someone home. Both Kenya and Margarita flopped today, so bye! I've been waiting for 3 episodes now for one of them to go home and then they let everyone advance to FW although they only have 3 spots? Then why didn't they send home 2 of them? Or they could have told Kenya and Margarita that they are competing for the 4th spot or something but this is just annoying.

Also: en entire season without surprise challenge or having to do more than one outfit? Guuurl...

Well here's what I thought of the designs today:

Ayana: Liked the coat, hated the hat. I don't know why she always has to put on something extra that makes the whole outfit look cheesy. I agree with Heidi, the thing the model wore under the coat was terrible, but I liked the effect the black and white checker had on the overall look with the coat on.

Brandon: Classic Brandon. Stylish, cool. Definitely deserves to win this show. I liked the outfit today! I only channel him to use brighter/stronger colours and prints.

Kentaro: At first I thought the front of the outfit looked a bit messy, but when the model took the coat off and on again, I actually liked it. I thought he had a cool idea with the shorts and the stockings. Just as with Brandon, I want to see what he can do with prints and brighter colours.

Kenya: Blah.

Margarita: Gurl, that dress looked like she was wearing an H&M carpet with a bathrobe over it. MESS!

That's why next week they are going to present looks from their collections to the judges and only 3 of them will actually be able to advance to NYFW.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches
1 minute ago, aaron l said:

That's why next week they are going to present looks from their collections to the judges and only 3 of them will actually be able to advance to NYFW.

I know, but the point of this challenge was to determine who goes to FW and now it feels like we didn't advance at all, because no one is safe. They could have sent at least one of them home or told 2 of them that their spot at FW is safe or something.

aaron l

A big faulty for me last night, Tim saying the show was cruelty free, preventing Margarita from using real fur. Yet they use wool all the time, in fact Kenya purchased and used wool in this challenge. Also has no one used leather this season? I know for a fact, they have used real leather within the shows past 3 seasons.

The only person I'm really rooting for is Brandon at this point. I haven't had any wow moment this season as I have in the past, so it's strange that we're already almost at NYFW.

Now don't get me wrong, I like Kentaro, but his style is slowly starting to resemble Brandon's. Which they had addressed, but last night for example, the square cuts and the long belts. He is also hella in his head, and sure Brandon is, but I'm not feeling it in a good way.

I don't get the hype for Ayana, in fact I've only genuinely liked 2 of her looks. Last nights look wasn't inventive at all, and I don't know why she feels the need to accessorize like there's no tomorrow. The pink and black wasn't fresh at all, so I don't know why that was said by Zac. I didn't like the construction look at all, I mean really? She had caution tape, she had a helmet. She doesn't seem to know how to edit.

As much as Margarita deserved to go home after that rug dress, I do hope she pushes it for NYFW and I'm intrigued to see her collection.

As for Kenya, she's technically good at what she does, but nothing she has created is inventive. I'm honestly not that interested to see more from her.

littlepotter

ok what's up with y'all being party poopers? i almost cried when they al made it :giveup: i honestly love all of them and this season has been so good so far, idk why no one else agrees.

but WHAT the **** does that mean? only 3 will go to nyfw? this is ****ing retarded, im guessing nyfw called and told them oh no henny u cant have 5. so messy. 

however.. i was pretty sure ALL the top 6 designers in all seasons presented at nyfw? so that we don't know who the finalists are? i'm pretty sure in season 13 Korina and that other hunty presented.

chaeri pls

loathereality

here is my opinion

i really find kentaro and ayana interesting so they should be top 2

brandon is very boring and he indeed is a one trick pony but since he did present very interesting items he should be the 3rd in nyfw

kenya and margarita are just meh

kenya should be 8th or something likke that

margarita had terrible looks

I finally caught up and finished watching last night's episode and here are my thoughts...

1. As much as I disliked the twins, I felt so bad for the them going against each other. That was just cruel.

2. Margarita and Michael were so immature with the whole cheating thing. 

3. I am LOVING Ayana. She's so sweet and talented. It's refreshing to see someone being modest and powerful without relying on showing skin to impress, but rather creative designs and raw talent. :wub:

4. Ayana was robbed for the doll challenge. 

5. Brandon, as predictable as his win is, he is also really talented and has an amazing eye for detail. I'm still rooting for Ayana to win, but won't be upset when he wins. 

6. Lastly, I gagged when Tim told Margarita that the show is fur free -- she was bragging about dead rabbits and then Tim comes along and is like "nope." I live. :sharon:

tomsches

Well nothing surprising from my side:

Brandon's collection is my favourite. I like the print. He's staying true to himself without being too repetitive this time. I think he is going to win is and I think he deserves it.

I didn't like Ayana's collection at all. It's basically what she said about it herself: drab. The colours are boring. One of the 2 looks she showed looks like a pyjama. Some of the other dresses she has look like curtains. overall I think it looks cheap.

Actually, I kind of liked what margarita did. The loud jacket and the pants were cool. And even though it's very out there, I'm digging it... The thing that was under the bomber jacket however, I didn't like very much.

Kentaro... I don't know... I do agree with Tim, it's not cohesive enough and even though the judges loved the pink leather outfit, I didn't really understand the pleats/ruffles (not sure what to call those things in english) in the front... and the white outfit looked messy. So I was not very impressed at all with him unfortunately

I didn't think Kenya was that bad. I actually thought there were some nice dresses in the collection. but I agree with the judges, nothing really excited me to see more

I'm excited for next week and for the reunion show! It's gonna go down between the twins and the rest!!

loathereality
14 hours ago, tomsches said:

Well nothing surprising from my side:

Brandon's collection is my favourite. I like the print. He's staying true to himself without being too repetitive this time. I think he is going to win is and I think he deserves it.

I didn't like Ayana's collection at all. It's basically what she said about it herself: drab. The colours are boring. One of the 2 looks she showed looks like a pyjama. Some of the other dresses she has look like curtains. overall I think it looks cheap.

Actually, I kind of liked what margarita did. The loud jacket and the pants were cool. And even though it's very out there, I'm digging it... The thing that was under the bomber jacket however, I didn't like very much.

Kentaro... I don't know... I do agree with Tim, it's not cohesive enough and even though the judges loved the pink leather outfit, I didn't really understand the pleats/ruffles (not sure what to call those things in english) in the front... and the white outfit looked messy. So I was not very impressed at all with him unfortunately

I didn't think Kenya was that bad. I actually thought there were some nice dresses in the collection. but I agree with the judges, nothing really excited me to see more

I'm excited for next week and for the reunion show! It's gonna go down between the twins and the rest!!

i havent watched it yet from what you say it seems like only kenya went home, i thought there were 2 people being eliminated yesterdays show

it’s gonna be between Brandon and Margarita but Brandon is gonna get it in the end ‘cause both Nina and Zac want to **** him :lolga:

tomsches

By the way, the have announced the contestants of Project Runway All Stars Season 6, which is going to air in January

This season is compete rookies all stars vs veterans all stars

rookies all stars

kelly, candice, edmond, merline (s14)

amanda ,char (s13)

stanley (s11)

kimberly (s9)

veterans all stars

anthony (s7)

casanova, ari (s8)

joshua (s9)

melissa, fabio (s10)

helen, ken (s12)

aaron l
4 minutes ago, tomsches said:

By the way, the have announced the contestants of Project Runway All Stars Season 6, which is going to air in January

This season is compete rookies all stars vs veterans all stars

rookies all stars

kelly, candice, edmond, merline (s14)

amanda ,char (s13)

stanley (s11)

kimberly (s9)

veterans all stars

anthony (s7)

casanova, ari (s8)

joshua (s9)

melissa, fabio (s10)

helen, ken (s12)

AHHHH Kelly is gonna SNATCH it

aaron l

I'm just going to keep it short and sweet:

Brandon: Yes

Margarita: Yes

Ayana: Okay

Kentaro: No

Kenya: No

You know, I've always bashed how I want Kenya to go home each week, but when they showed flashbacks of hers and Kentaro's looks, I almost feel like I enjoyed some of hers more than Kentaro. Kentaro has this motive and attitude that has urked me the wrong way for a few weeks now.

I am team Brandon, as he deserves it most, but he has become cocky and with the preview it shows a clip of him saying "I'm going to win", which throws it off that he could possibly not win. Erin was cocky in season 15 tho, and she still snatched that win.

I low key have and always will root for Margarita, I really enjoyed her preview and I love the story behind it. The pants on the first look were killer to me, but the shorts on the second look needed to go.

littlepotter
On 11/4/2017 at 2:47 AM, Ibo said:

I finally caught up and finished watching last night's episode and here are my thoughts...

1. As much as I disliked the twins, I felt so bad for the them going against each other. That was just cruel.

2. Margarita and Michael were so immature with the whole cheating thing. 

3. I am LOVING Ayana. She's so sweet and talented. It's refreshing to see someone being modest and powerful without relying on showing skin to impress, but rather creative designs and raw talent. :wub:

4. Ayana was robbed for the doll challenge. 

5. Brandon, as predictable as his win is, he is also really talented and has an amazing eye for detail. I'm still rooting for Ayana to win, but won't be upset when he wins. 

6. Lastly, I gagged when Tim told Margarita that the show is fur free -- she was bragging about dead rabbits and then Tim comes along and is like "nope." I live. :sharon:

omg yes all of this!

chaeri pls

littlepotter

so i was a bit disappointed for kenya but i guess she's the logical one to send home, i'd much rather see ayana, kentaro and margarita's collections.. brandon, ugh i was really rooting for him in the beginning of the season but he has gotten SO boring, i just can't see what's so special about his looks anymore because he's already done them a hundred times. 

also was there anything more hilarious than kentaro's tom visit? :air: when he played the piano and tim just stood there and then went "oh well i gotta go bye"

chaeri pls

Archived