💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway Season 16

tomsches

Featured Posts

loathereality
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

I'm still a bit on the fence with Batani, because her first outfit was THAT horrible

i agree

i would have eliminated her on that day 100% but her introduction and 2 shows were just amazing

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality

just watched episode 4. deyonte was onee of my least faves since day 1 so I am glad that he is out

I think michael and kentaro were terrific.  I would put ayana over sean 

Overall the looks were not that impressive

tomsches

I agree. I don't really care about sleep wear, but the episode was still interesting to watch because I really like the designers this season.

I hate to say it, but I liked Shawn's outfit... I still want her to be on the bottom though :sweat:

Again, I think Brandon's look was the best and I want him to win

tomsches
1 hour ago, loathereality said:

just watched episode 4. deyonte was onee of my least faves since day 1 so I am glad that he is out

I think michael and kentaro were terrific.  I would put ayana over sean 

Overall the looks were not that impressive

tomsches

Another good episode.

I know I have been rooting for Amy this past weeks, but I'm getting bored by her. Maybe that's because she's been save until know and never had the chance to discuss her outfit in front of the judges. I really liked her first 2 looks. Her look this episode looked like she wrapped bed linen around her model. 

Again, Brandon's was the best and I'm glad he won. I think it's save to say that he's going to be in the top 3. The judges, especially Heidi, love innovative fashion and things they've never seen before and Brandon is the most fashion forward designer left. 

No Aaron's outfit must have been the WORST outfit I have seen in 16 seasons of Project Runway. I am soooo glad he was sent home for this. Plus, I found him a bit annoying. I mean I get that his clothes are all about bending genders, but I didn't like any of the outfits he showed. And the one today... I mean I have never touched a sewing machine before, but I think I could do better.

loathereality
22 hours ago, tomsches said:

Another good episode.

I know I have been rooting for Amy this past weeks, but I'm getting bored by her. Maybe that's because she's been save until know and never had the chance to discuss her outfit in front of the judges. I really liked her first 2 looks. Her look this episode looked like she wrapped bed linen around her model. 

Again, Brandon's was the best and I'm glad he won. I think it's save to say that he's going to be in the top 3. The judges, especially Heidi, love innovative fashion and things they've never seen before and Brandon is the most fashion forward designer left. 

No Aaron's outfit must have been the WORST outfit I have seen in 16 seasons of Project Runway. I am soooo glad he was sent home for this. Plus, I found him a bit annoying. I mean I get that his clothes are all about bending genders, but I didn't like any of the outfits he showed. And the one today... I mean I have never touched a sewing machine before, but I think I could do better.

HAHAHAHA exactly, i could have done better than aaron with just paper clips lol, he obvlously had to go.

I do not know why but I am not a fan of michael, i mean he is  shy guy and he trusts more to his work than himself.

I really like ayana anad i was a bit worried that she might go home but that bottom 3 was just terrible. I would have sent all three home.

Honestly, samantha is very bad overall, as a designer her only target group can be emo high school girls and that is even worse lol

I would put Kentaro to the top instead of Michael.I also think that Kenya should have won, Brandon's design is really cool but I do not find it applicable to anywhere. 

ZiggyZiggs

Amy comes up with the most boring and uninspired outfits ever omg. How tf is she still there. When I first saw her she had that boss look on her her now I'm like, she's probably the worst designer among all of them. She's consistently boring. And she keeps judging everyone else especially Brandon and he keeps winning. If he doesn't win this season I'll riot, he's obviously the most talented 

tomsches

Kentaro's was my favourite design this week. I am glad he won the challenge. I also love his personality. When he thought that African prints could be considered racist :toofunny:

I do think Margarita's outfit was dated, I mean it really looked like a JLO outfit from 2003. But it could have been nice with a pair of tight pants.

The upcoming weeks are going to be very exciting because there are a few designers that have what it takes to be in the top 3: Brandon, Kentaro, Kenya, Micheal, Ayana, maybe even Margarita and Batani.

loathereality

kenya was the worst for me

it was boring

so i completely disagree

kentaro and batani were my favorites/ interesting

i would give it to kentaro!

loathereality
On 9/22/2017 at 2:30 PM, tomsches said:

Kentaro's was my favourite design this week. I am glad he won the challenge. I also love his personality. When he thought that African prints could be considered racist :toofunny:

I do think Margarita's outfit was dated, I mean it really looked like a JLO outfit from 2003. But it could have been nice with a pair of tight pants.

The upcoming weeks are going to be very exciting because there are a few designers that have what it takes to be in the top 3: Brandon, Kentaro, Kenya, Micheal, Ayana, maybe even Margarita and Batani.

i am predicting michael brandon kentaro batani ayana top 5

i do not see anything in kenya and margarita sadly

sean is the dark horse definitely

loathereality

i felt like ayana and michael are worse than amy and kenya

i feel like kenya is very repetitive she should leave asap

my favorite is honestly margarita/ batani would  the winner but the waist is inappropriate

sean is very cute, i like her

tomsches

omg, what a dramatic season! But another cliffhanger? Really?

I don't like Claire and I'm glad Shaun is gone. And I do not think it's fair that the twins haven't really produced anything original. But I think Margarita overreacted. The top Claire had on the dress form didn't look like a rip off of Margarita's winning look. I do understand why they are upset with Clair winning the challenge because she really didn't deserve to win. The outfit was nice, but as it has been pointed out by the judges, design-wise it was underwhelming and I think you can buy this already for 50€ or something. 

Overall, I wasn't impressed with any of the outfits. I think out of everybody maybe Kentaro's was the best, but even that one I didn't like so much. And it's clear that he didn't win just because Heidi didn't like it. I'm confused with Batani, her very first look was sooo bad. Then she's in the top and now she's back to bad again. She's just not consistent. 

I know I was a fan of Amy after the first 2 episodes, but come on! It feels like I don't even know who she is. They hardly ever film her and she's been safe almost throughout the entire season and yet she's going to stay longer than someone who actually wowed us. 

I'm excited how the situation is going to turn out, but I don't think Micheal should leave the competition just because of the twins..

loathereality
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

I don't like Claire and I'm glad Shaun is gone. And I do not think it's fair that the twins haven't really produced anything original. But I think Margarita overreacted. The top Claire had on the dress form didn't look like a rip off of Margarita's winning look. I do understand why they are upset with Clair winning the challenge because she really didn't deserve to win. The outfit was nice, but as it has been pointed out by the judges, design-wise it was underwhelming and I think you can buy this already for 50€ or something. 

Overall, I wasn't impressed with any of the outfits. I think out of everybody maybe Kentaro's was the best, but even that one I didn't like so much. And it's clear that he didn't win just because Heidi didn't like it. I'm confused with Batani, her very first look was sooo bad. Then she's in the top and now she's back to bad again. She's just not consistent. 

I know I was a fan of Amy after the first 2 episodes, but come on! It feels like I don't even know who she is. They hardly ever film her and she's been safe almost throughout the entire season and yet she's going to stay longer than someone who actually wowed us. 

I'm excited how the situation is going to turn out, but I don't think Micheal should leave the competition just because of the twins..

I was not impressed with the garments as well. Honestly, my favorite was ayana  and my least was kenya

i really think that kenya should be eliminated.

Kentaro was meh

claire did well, i do support her

i am glad that she won

aaron l
3 hours ago, tomsches said:

I feel like they pay Amy dust, she never gets screen time or recognition for her looks. She could have easily been in top for her look last night. She's not my favorite, but why are they bothering to keep her around if they hardly give her any attention, lmao.

I really was a fan of Margarita and Michael at the start, but they have literally become so bitchy. Michael is like her little minion, I mean was it really worth walking off the stage? I'm so sick of Margarita talking **** and then not confronting her problems, instead they just speak in Spanish to eachother. They're literally so dramatic and bitter about everyone else's success. :duck:

I'll root for Brandon and Kentaro (even tho Kentaro is a win or lose for me.)

edit: I just think I feel bad for Claire, it was almost like watching bullies in high school. She got recognized for doing something "right" for once, but they were too bitter. Margarita had immunity, so in the end why does she even care?

Archived