they ar emy two favorites

schubert <3

also ayana

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality

chacha was above average how come he lost omg

put that on katy and she will just shine i.e.

tomsches

confused by this episode. I thought the winning team had some of the worst looks. Kenya's outfit looked like a snow white costume, I hated it... although I like her as a designer. The losing team had two of the best looks. Samatha's look was cool and I also liked Amy's outfit, I don't know why she got so much hate for it. The twins are annoying, especially the bald one. She needs to go home

loathereality
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

confused by this episode. I thought the winning team had some of the worst looks. Kenya's outfit looked like a snow white costume, I hated it... although I like her as a designer. The losing team had two of the best looks. Samatha's look was cool and I also liked Amy's outfit, I don't know why she got so much hate for it. The twins are annoying, especially the bald one. She needs to go home

i need a link to watch

tomsches

I usually watch it on mywatchseries.to 

Just now, loathereality said:

i need a link to watch

loathereality
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I usually watch it on mywatchseries.to 

just watched it

Spoiler alert

Spoiler

ayana is one of my favorites so I am glad that she won, I honestly liked the safe team more than the winning team and I agree that Kenya's dress was horrible

lastly, sentell ws just horrible

He was clearly the worst so it is ok

ı am happy with the results

loathereality
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Because Amy is a high quality academics stuff i see a certain jealousy for her from the judges. Samantha's dress was good but I would not call it the best. It is around #6 maybe. Amy's dress was very loose maybe that was an issue. 

I think Claire will stay till top 10 but Sean is going home definitely in 1-2 weeks

Most of the contestants have something unique. Either cultural like ayana, batani(i may spell her name wrong), the the puerto rican woman or sth that is related to their personal taste like the piano player japanese or Brendan

but the twins are just boring and honestly they should work for h&m sewing black garments...

Melech
23 hours ago, tomsches said:

nooo they were horrible, I think the right team won.

But omg I agree, i hate the twins. They are so annoying, but I'm sure they keep them for the ratings :rip:

tomsches

Wow, I love this season. The challenges have been cool so far and there are so many talented designers! My favourites so far are Brandon and Amy.

Brandon's dress was stunning. I have also really enjoyed Amy's designs. I just wish she would get more attention from the judges. 

Glad they didn't focus on the twins this episode

loathereality
On 9/1/2017 at 1:26 PM, tomsches said:

Wow, I love this season. The challenges have been cool so far and there are so many talented designers! My favourites so far are Brandon and Amy.

Brandon's dress was stunning. I have also really enjoyed Amy's designs. I just wish she would get more attention from the judges. 

Glad they didn't focus on the twins this episode

i love kentaro, batani and ayana

brandon is also really good

I did not like puerto rican's design at all, it was a costume but i am glad that brandon won

but overall the designs were really amazing this round, could not believe my eyes

Why are there model confessionals where they tell if they're feeling comfortable in the clothes? This is project runway, I don't care about the models' feelings lol Just shows that they're doing this real size thing as a ratings bait and not because it's the right thing to do.

Haroon

Omg is it already that time of year? :omg: I haven't seen S15 yet so I need to get on binge watching that ASAP, that was the first season I missed watching in years :giveup: Can't risk not keeping up this time :selena: 

tomsches
4 hours ago, loathereality said:

i love kentaro, batani and ayana

brandon is also really good

I did not like puerto rican's design at all, it was a costume but i am glad that brandon won

but overall the designs were really amazing this round, could not believe my eyes

I'm still a bit on the fence with Batani, because her first outfit was THAT horrible

Archived