Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do all these people dislike Katy?

heda97

Featured Posts

heda97

Genuine question. Just because I like Gaga doesnt mean I automatically dislike every other artist, I dont understand that logic. Why is Katy disliked so much? She hasnt really done much to warrant hate. I agree shes a little wacky, but after watching her WWW I really have lots of respect for her, shes super hard working, very open minded, and generally supportive of many different artists, including Gaga. I dont care for the whole feud aspect, so dont bring that up. Give me a genuine reason for why shes disliked on here? 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmericanGUY

Applause vs. Roar left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. then the whole "i guess green wigs and mechanical horses are the new thing now" tweet. but mostly bc the KatyKats ridiculed Gaga during the ARTPOP era and now that Katy is having an era worse than ARTPOP, it's almost like revenge in a sense.

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

WildAmerican

First of all, I don't "hate" her cause I have better things to do than to hate on a singer but I have had issues with her.

This year I don't like her because she's released bad music imo

In the past, I didn't like her because it was apparent that she cared more about being successful than her artistry and music.

heda97

her album isnt that bad... Have you listened to the whole thing more than once? The singles were not her best choice, but there are beautiful songs in the album. 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

sipthistea

I guess they're pressed 'cause Taylor is just a mediocre pop star with boring songs about her exes and her boring song about queen Katy. :oprah:

She doesn't even have a signature song, unlike Katy who has many. 

River

I don't like her personality, but I don't hate her...

Hate is a strong word and it's hard for me to believe that people here hates her, it's more a "dislike" than hate..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ENVYotb73

I never had a problem with her personally, however Im super out of the loop on all that feud stuff, I never seem to know whats going on. :O

ENVYotb73
Just now, viniferrett said:

I love katy a lot, but I really hate 90% of her fans 

I think I might hate 90% of people other than Little Monsters....that or Im simply a magnet for stupid in my daily life.

I havent ruled out hexed or cursed either...>:(

I don't think GGD hates Katy as much as some of y'all believe. We just love making fun of her.

She actually gain a good amount of stans and fans from GGD from the Witness era.

And each time GGD's 2nd Fave game comes around she always does well and usually moves up positions.

Y'all take the Katy jokes too seriously.

tumblr_o0ngw6ahtH1tsr88xo1_500.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived