💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Create a Gaga set list

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga: Revolution Tour (Greatest Hits)

Act I: Rise

Spoiler

- Dance in the Dark

Spoiler

Costume: Spark Dress

Runtime: 00:00-04:01

Spoiler

It has an extended intro.

- Judas

Spoiler

Costume: Black Leather Jacket + Crown

Runtime: 04:21-06:37

- Love Game

Spoiler

Costume: Black Bikini w/ Neon Purple Spikes

Runtime: 06:47-08:34

Spoiler

New Prop: Large Neon-Color Changing Disco Sticks on the stage

Gaga pole-dances on the disco sticks.

- John Wayne

Spoiler

Costume: Black Bikini, Neon Spikes (with a Black Hat)

Runtime: 08:34-10:24

Need to continue later. :selena:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

ARTPOP2

J*The setlist that monsters want*

The entire Joanne album

Some throwbacks and major hits

Some ARTPOP

*The setlist that Gaga wants*

1. Million Reasons
2. Million Reasons guitar version
3. Million Reasons disco version
4. Million Reasons europop versions
5. Million Reasons tejano version
6. Million Reasons industrial version
7. Million Reasons KVR remix
8. Million Reasons rock version
9. Million Reasons spanish version
10. Million Reasons italian versions
11. Million Reasons Salsa version
12. Million Reasons Merengue Version
13. Million Reasons reggaeton version
14. Million Reasons despacito version
15. Million Reasons acapella version
16. Million Reasons orchestra version
17. Million Reasons sleeper version
18. Million Reasons techno version
19. Million Reasons country rock version
20. Million Reasons djws version
21. Million Reasons 80s version
22. Million Reasons piano version
23. Million Reasons Work Tape Version
Encore:
24. Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

:selena:

200.gif

Miracle

Okay, this would be one of my ideal setlists. I think I'll be posting several ones These aren't random lists of my favourite Lady Gaga songs but thematically ordered lists of my favourite Lady Gaga songs. I didn't make them for the GP taste/fill a stadium. If Gaga, The Haus and Tait Towers let me full control of the tour, these are the ideas I'd like them to fulfill.  The themes have got to do with my personal taste too, of course. 

Since all the setlists contain a wide range of songs from her entire discography the tour would be indeed a Greatest Hits Tour. I chose the name  "Gaga: Every Icon World Tour"

-------------------------------------------

IDEAL CONCERT NO.1 

STAGE 1: Consists of a platform made of screens and a huge extra screen above. Virtual Reality, Holograms and 3D Effects will be used to take the spectators to a new world. 

CATWALKS: Two branches of catwalks will take Gaga to the water stage, where her piano is. 

WATER STAGE: Gaga's innovative B-Stage is a platform, half the size of STAGE 1, also made of screeans  and embellished with purple crystal triangles who shoot lights from the corners of the stage. In the middle of the stage floor a piano, in the style of a fountain, where water flows in, will take an important part in the acoustic part of the show. 

THEME: I'M EVERY ICON / GAGA CLONES / INDUSTRIAL-DISCO-GRUNGE-ROCK OPERA (extremely inspired by Orphan Black)

SET I: ORIGINAL (mostly TF songs)

The entirety of SET I takes place at STAGE 1 

Intro: Through VR glasses, a video shows Gaga as a baby being stolen by a genetists corporation. The interlude also reveals the plans behind the kidnapping: to clone her. After it, lights go off, a 5 minutes countdown begins and then, the original Gaga comes on stage, wearing platinum bangs, a huge black swarovski embroidered shoulder-pads black jacket and a sparkling black body. Her eye make up is heavy and her lips are color matte red. Takes off the shoulder pads during Sinner's Prayer where she puts a black hat on. 

Imagine this in black but with a weave with bangs 

bossip-com.jpg3217d72a2309049b237288e16f0accfe.jpg

1. Paparazzi

2. Poker Face

3. Applause

4. So Happy I Could Die 

5. Sinner's Prayer

6. Paper Gangsta

7. The Fame

Interlude II: The interlude videos are projected at every screen in the stadiums, even those in the floor. This one shows Original Gaga receiving a video call from an unknown number. The video call shows DarkGa injecting herself an unknown substance, then the screens goes into complete darkness.

SET II: DARK GAGA

The entirety of SET II takes place at STAGE 1

Songs 6-8 The outfit will consist of a shortest version of this, without the skirt silhouette, turned into a body.

8819a5e531fc06dbdd3b4b228027d69b--fairyt

Songs 9-11

a37345337a3c552707998b15bc718205--fashio

She will be wearing, in this case, a medium-lenght wavy white-grey weave with no bangs 

Boots remain the same. Make up will be slightly heavier and lips will be darker now.

8. Dance In The Dark

9. Bloody Mary

10. Monster w elements of John Wayne

11. Aura

12. Judas

13. Sexxx Dreams

SET III GURU GAGA

14. Scheisse

15. Born This Way

16. The Edge Of Glory

17 Hey Girl solo version

18. New Song

19. Angel Down

20. Come To Mama

SET IV FOLK GAGA

21. Million Reasons

22. You And I

23. Speechless

SET V GLAMROCK GAGA

24. The Queen

25. Diamond Heart

26. Marry The Night

27. Electric Chapel

28. Hair

29. Perfect Illusion

SET VI ENCORE

30. Bad Romance

-------- will detail everything tomorrow

4 songs from TF

5 songs from TFM

10 songs from Born This Way

3 songs from ARTPOP

7 songs from Joanne

One new song

ENVYotb73
20 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Okay, this would be one of my ideal setlists. I think I'll be posting several ones These aren't random lists of my favourite Lady Gaga songs but thematically ordered lists of my favourite Lady Gaga songs. I didn't make them for the GP taste/fill a stadium. If Gaga, The Haus and Tait Towers let me full control of the tour, these are the ideas I'd like them to fulfill.  The themes have got to do with my personal taste too, of course. 

Since all the setlists contain a wide range of songs from her entire discography the tour would be indeed a Greatest Hits Tour. I chose the name  "Gaga: Every Icon World Tour"

-------------------------------------------

IDEAL CONCERT NO.1 

STAGE 1: Consists of a platform made of screens and a huge extra screen above. Virtual Reality, Holograms and 3D Effects will be used to take the spectators to a new world. 

CATWALKS: Two branches of catwalks will take Gaga to the water stage, where her piano is. 

WATER STAGE: Gaga's innovative B-Stage is a platform, half the size of STAGE 1, also made of screeans  and embellished with purple crystal triangles who shoot lights from the corners of the stage. In the middle of the stage floor a piano, in the style of a fountain, where water flows in, will take an important part in the acoustic part of the show. 

THEME: I'M EVERY ICON / GAGA CLONES / INDUSTRIAL-DISCO-GRUNGE-ROCK OPERA (extremely inspired by Orphan Black)

SET I: ORIGINAL (mostly TF songs)

The entirety of SET I takes place at STAGE 1 

Intro: Through VR glasses, a video shows Gaga as a baby being stolen by a genetists corporation. The interlude also reveals the plans behind the kidnapping: to clone her. After it, lights go off, a 5 minutes countdown begins and then, the original Gaga comes on stage, wearing platinum bangs, a huge black swarovski embroidered shoulder-pads black jacket and a sparkling black body. Her eye make up is heavy and her lips are color matte red. Takes off the shoulder pads during Sinner's Prayer where she puts a black hat on. 

Imagine this in black but with a weave with bangs 

bossip-com.jpg3217d72a2309049b237288e16f0accfe.jpg

1. Paparazzi

2. Poker Face

3. Applause

4. So Happy I Could Die 

5. Sinner's Prayer

6. Paper Gangsta

7. The Fame

Interlude II: The interlude videos are projected at every screen in the stadiums, even those in the floor. This one shows Original Gaga receiving a video call from an unknown number. The video call shows DarkGa injecting herself an unknown substance, then the screens goes into complete darkness.

SET II: DARK GAGA

The entirety of SET II takes place at STAGE 1

Songs 6-8 The outfit will consist of a shortest version of this, without the skirt silhouette, turned into a body.

8819a5e531fc06dbdd3b4b228027d69b--fairyt

Songs 9-11

a37345337a3c552707998b15bc718205--fashio

She will be wearing, in this case, a medium-lenght wavy white-grey weave with no bangs 

Boots remain the same. Make up will be slightly heavier and lips will be darker now.

8. Dance In The Dark

9. Bloody Mary

10. Monster w elements of John Wayne

11. Aura

12. Judas

13. Sexxx Dreams

SET III GURU GAGA

14. Scheisse

15. Born This Way

16. The Edge Of Glory

17 Hey Girl solo version

18. New Song

19. Angel Down

20. Come To Mama

SET IV FOLK GAGA

21. Million Reasons

22. You And I

23. Speechless

SET V GLAMROCK GAGA

24. The Queen

25. Diamond Heart

26. Marry The Night

27. Electric Chapel

28. Hair

29. Perfect Illusion

SET VI ENCORE

30. Bad Romance

-------- will detail everything tomorrow

4 songs from TF

5 songs from TFM

10 songs from Born This Way

3 songs from ARTPOP

7 songs from Joanne

One new song

Im trying to sort my list into sets thematically as well, this is gonna take awhile. Ill likely post mine tomorrow, Im a bit ocd when I do this sort of thing. 

Arizona Sky

Poker Face
Just Dance
Perfect Illusion

Dance In The Dark
Monster
Alejandro

John Wayne
Bloody Mary
Dancin' In Circles

So Happy I Could Die
Applause
Paparazzi

Diamond Heart
Born This Way
The Edge of Glory

Sinner's Prayer
Yoü and I
Speechless

Million Reasons
Gypsy
Marry The Night

Bad Romance (Encore)

*Spoliler setlist for Joanne WT w a few changes I made* 

Act 1

1. Perfect Illusion 
2. A-Yo
3. Poker Face
4. Diamond Heart

Act 2

5. John Wayne
6. Scheibe
7. Alejandro

Act 3

8. Just Dance
9. Telephone 
10. Edge of Glory (real version)

Act 4

11. Applause
12. Come to Mama
13. Grigio Girls
14. Born This Way

Act 5

15. Bloody Mary
16. Dancin' in Circles
17. Paparazzi 
18. Angel Down
19. Joanne

Act 6

20. Sinner's Prayer
21. Hey Girl
22. Bad Romance 

Encore
23. Million Reasons

24. The Cure 

So basically I just retired LoveGame and replaced it w the real EoG

Replaced the acoustic version of EoG w Grigio Girls 

Added Sinner's Prayer and Hey Girl 

Switched around Diamond Heart and PI 

And switched around MR and The Cure 

You're welcome Gagz! 

PsychicGuru

Cheek to Cheek (DJ White Shadow Remix)
Perfect Illusion ft. Florence and the Machine
Dope
Brown Eyes

*Interlude*
Boys, Boys, Boys
Fashion ft. RuPaul
Hey Girl (Madeon Remix)

*Interlude*
A Star is Born Soundtrack

*Interlude*
Million Reasons +  MANiCURE mash-up
Aura (Piano Version)

*Interlude*
Star Spangled Banner

Gaga's #1 fan

dancefreak

Tour Name: Gaga On The Road

ACT 1

1. Just Dance (remixed version)

2. Monster (shortened)

3. Dance In The Dark

4. Scheisse

ACT 2

5. MASHUP: Alejandro (remixed version) / Dancin' In Circles

6. Sexxx Dreams (shortened)

7. MASHUP: Electric Chapel (remixed version) / John Wayne (shortened)

8. Heavy Metal Lover

9. Bloody Mary

ACT 3

10. Venus

11. Perfect Illusion

12. Poker Face

ACT 4

13. Marry The Night

14. Born This Way (remixed version)

15. Black Jesus Amen Fashion

16. ARTPOP

ACT 5

17. Paparazzi (piano version)

18. Princess Die

19. Hair (piano version)

20. You And I (piano version)

21. Million Reasons

ENCORE

22. Bad Romance

23. The Edge of Glory

Holy ****, this is perfect! I would also add Come To Mama, but I know it's a turnoff for most monsters :(

FentyGa

If Gaga had, for example a vegas show or a decade tour, I'd want:

1.Applause

2.LoveGame

3.Just Dance

4.Telephone

-

5.Born This Way

6.Venus

7.A-YO

-

8.Dope

9.Hair (piano version)

10.Gypsy

-

11.Marry The Night

12.Aura

-

13.John Wayne

14.Alejandro

15.Judas

16.Sexxx Dreams/Mary Jane Holland

-

17.Bad Romance

18.Do What U Want

19.The Cure

-

20.Poker Face

edit: Insert DIC and Paparazzi somewhere.

LittleMonster20

Intro:Partynauseous

Perfect Illusion

G.U.Y

Dancin' In Circles

Mary Jane Holland

Donatella

During the last chorus of Donatella without lyrics,Gaga and her dancers run off,and the last chorus of Donatella becomes longer,with visuals on the screens.

Segment 2:

Monster

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Diamond Heart

Marry The Night

Interlude:Stems and lyrics that slowly start the Heavy Metal Lover intro

Segment 3:

Heavy Metal Lover

I Like It Rough

ScheiBe

Brown Eyes

ARTPOP

Interlude: Stems and vocals that slowly start the 'hahahahhahah'lyric from Aura,introducing the song

Segment 4:

Aura

Gaga walks to the piano part of the stage.

Speechless

Come To Mama

Hair

Princess Die(BTWB version)

Yoü And I(Shortened)

Sinner's Prayer

Dope 

Angel Down

Million Reasons

The first half of the song is the ballad version,and during the last half,Gaga walks away from the piano,and sings and dances the Andrelli Remix,and explores more of the stage

Brooklyn Nights(artRave version)

Interlude:Just Dance intro instrumental,introducing the song

Segment 5:

Just Dance

Sexxx Dreams

The Cure

The Edge Of Glory(Studio version)

During the last saxophone part of the song,the dancers carry Gaga off stage.

Interlude:Coachella-alike interlude with the same Music.

Segment 6:

Venus

Do What You Want

A-Yo

John Wayne

Swine

Interlude:A remix of all of Gaga's songs

Segment 7/Encore:

Gyspy

dancefreak

I just realised I had included 10 songs from BTW and 3-4 form the rest lol. So here's another version of the setlist in case the albums had to be performed almost equally.

ACT 1

1. Just Dance (remixed version)

2. Applause (remixed version, production similar to The Monster)

3. Monster (shortened)

4. Dance In The Dark

5. Scheisse

ACT 2

6. MASHUP: Alejandro (remixed version) / Dancin' In Circles

7. Sexxx Dreams (shortened)

8. Bloody Mary

9. Marry The Night

ACT 3

10. MASHUP: G.U.Y (remixed version) / Venus

11. Diamond Heart

12. John Wayne (shortened)

13. Perfect Illusion

14. Poker Face

ACT 4

15. ARTPOP (remixed version, quite like the one on Jimmy Fallon)

16. Paparazzi (piano version)

17. Princess Die

18. You And I (piano version)

19. Million Reasons

ENCORE

20. Bad Romance

21. The Edge of Glory

Wow, this is pretty epic, too. Lol

lost in limbo

Lady Gaga: One Decade At A Time Ball Tour

ACT I: The Fame

Oufit: 

Spoiler

200px-Lady_Gaga_@_Montreal_concert.jpg

This but a more modern version

Interlude: One Sequin At A Time (contains elements of LoveGame, Fashion, BDR and Paper Gangsta+ elements of the Candy Warhol interludes)

1. Paparazzi-She enters the stage wearing the mirror mask and takes it off after the intro beat is over. Scenes of the VMA 2009 performance are shown on the screen.

2. Summerboy

3. LoveGame- One of the dancers hands Gaga a new version of the Disco Stick and she performs with it. There's no backdrop in this perfomance.

ACT II: The Fame Monster

Outfit: 

Spoiler

She first wears an outfit like the one used at the performance of Alejandro at American Idol

She then has a quick change to a more pratical version of the meat dress (like the one used in the BTWB) with the Monster Ball Boots (first outfit) or McQueen boots (second outfit) and this wig:

159399376_lady-gaga-bob-platinum-blonde-

Interlude: Monster of Fame (contains elements of Monster, Teeth, SHICD and Telephone+ a feature of the Angler Fish)

4. Dance In The Dark- The backdrop contains scenes of Gaga in an aslyum, falling in darkness and walking on a runway.

5. Alejandro- The backdrop contains scenes of the music video plus Gaga dominating hot guys in bed.

Interlude: Out Of Control

6. Telephone- After changing, Gaga grabs a fake phone made to look like it's made of meat  (like the dress she's wearing) and starts singing it as if she's talking to the phone. She then throws the phone away when the chorus starts. In some dates, she performs with Beyoncé. The backdrop is similiar to the one used in Coachella.

7. Speechless- A piano with every fear each song on the album represents is written on the piano (kinda like the piano used in the Swinefest), and "DEATH" (the fear represented in Speechless) is in big letters to stand out. Gaga then sits on the piano and has the classic moments with fans before starting to sing it. In one date, she invites her father on stage and sings to him (ofc she cries bc we all know how emotional she is :nick:). No backdrop here.

ACT III: Born This Way

Interlude: Born To Survive (contains elements of Born This Way, You and I, Electric Chapel and Marry The Night+ features of Jo and Yuyi)

Outfit: 

Spoiler

She would wear makeup to resemble the BTW implants, with the Judas jacket\Born This Way jacket a ginger wig and this shoes:

76746288a2bdcdfc277bf84462afd0fa.jpg

She then changes to a costume that is like these two had a baby: 

lady-gaga-marry-the-night.jpglady-gaga-marry-the-night.jpg

8. Born This Way- She comes out of a vessel like in the Grammys 2011 wearing an leather bra with gold details and performs the song in that outfit. The backdrop has elements of Gay Pride, Black Lives Matter and at the end appears a message saying "No matter who you love, what you wear, what you look like, you are beautiful and were born this way!".

9. Judas\Heavy Metal Lover- She then puts on the Judas jacket and performs a medley of Judas and Heavy Metal Lover. Halfway throught the tour she replaces the Judas jacket for the Born This Way jacket. The backdrop shows scenes similiar to the 2011 VMAs promo.

10. Bloody Mary\Scheiße (I know this may sound weird, but I imagine the ending of Bloody Mary swiftly transitioning into the beggining beats of Scheiße)- This would have a beautiful crimson red and black pattern.

Interlude: Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

11. Marry The Night

ACT IV: ARTPOP

Interlude: The ARTPOP Experience (contains elements of ARTPOP, Partynauseous, Dope and Tinnitus)

Outfit: 

Spoiler

2b2294186c2d294fccf22db0d97ad8e9.jpg

This seashell girl and later using a swine snount

12. Applause- Gaga starts the performance wearing a huge black cape that covers her body and the wig is covered by a hat. The intro beat ends and the dancers remove the cape. She throws the hat of and performs the song. The backdrop used shows drawing-like colored hands clapping ocasionally.

13. Venus\G.U.Y

14. TEA

15. ARTPOP (contains elements of Tinnitus)- She puts a swine snount to represent the "embarassing" side of art that she needs to do to make art (vomiting on herself at SXSW, Applause face paiting, etc..). The backdrop shows various paitings, including The Birth of Venus, and examples of performance art, incluiding some of her most artistic performances.

ACT V: Cheek To Cheek

Interlude: Artistic Flexibility (contains elements of Lady Gaga Is Over film and Gaga saying how she felt during the ARTPOP betrayal, and it ends with her saying she still had her art and love of her family, friends and loyal fans, and she was ready to start over)

Outfit:

Spoiler

A green dress and italian curls

16. Cheek To Cheek- Performed in the US with Tony Bennet, replaced with Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) in other countries. No backdrop here.

17. Til It Happens To You- A simple white piano shows up and Gaga sits there to sing TIHTY. No backdrop here either.

18. Paradise- Images of Joanne show up in the screen as a backdrop.

ACT VI: Joanne

Interlude: Cure Film (contains elements of Sinner's Prayer, Hey Girl, Joanne, The Cure and JAD)

Oufit: 

Spoiler

Something similiar to this

d2d7cf5b1ce0f1c15a3a7501ee7dfe1b--stepha

19. Diamond Heart- The backdrop has a whole pattern of diamond hearts and broken ones.

20. Dancin In Circles- The backdrop is similar to the one used earlier on Alejandro, but with a more country girl vibe to it.

21. Milion Reasons or Hey Girl- Depending on the dates, Gaga grabs the Joanne hat and sits on the piano to perform Milion Reasons or stays up, no hat and invites a female audience member onstage to sing Hey Girl with her, sometimes performing with Florence.

22. Perfect Ilusion- If Milion Reasons was performed, Gaga throws the hat away, stands up and performs PI. If Hey Girl was performed, Gaga has a small chat with the girl onstage and the audience before inviting one more person to go onstage and sings PI to them, sometimes letting them sing a line. If it was performed with Florence, Florence will exit the stage and Gaga will sing the song normally.

ENCORE I

Gaga leaves the stage for a while before a piano suddenly appears (the piano is similiar to the JWT one) and she appears with a new outfit (a more glamorous version of this one):  

5b5170d139bd1cdf8661719c8eaa01b8--white-

23. The Edge Of Glory (first verse piano, then goes studio for the rest of song)

24. The Cure

ENCORE II

Gaga finishes The Cure and kisses the audience goodbye, but comes back minutes after wearing a outfit that is extravagant (TF, TFM, BTW and ARTPOP), but still GP-normal (C2C, Joanne).

25. Poker Face

26. Bad Romance

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived