💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

"The Cure" Choreography Appreciation Thread

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

Kimblue

I love TC live. Although, I'm low key worried that there won't be any audience participation at my show because my flop city(Minneapolis/St.Paul) never played it. :selena:

Linus Gaga

i like the choreography and im learning how to dance , but i dont like the part after "promise i'll be the cure" just keep put their hands up and walk around :trollga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Talent

It's very 90s- 

Like it. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

HauntingHollow

The dance is okey but the way she dances it makes it seem so lazy....  The bridge is just pure cring though :saladga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

IT'S MY FAVORITE CHOREO SHE'S DONE SINCE GUY

IT IS AMAZING, SHOW STOPPING, DYNAMIC, SO GOOD

❤ x ❤

Gagaplayer315

The very beginning reminds me so much of this:stalkga:

wk6BJ0k.gif

Spoiler

It was so great live cause everyone was dancing and jumping around :music:

SCAR 97

I would be calling for his head if he didnt invent the DIC choreography. I need a ****o to that song

TheFriend

The best part of the choreography is the ninjutsu choreo (promise I'll always be there) :selena: To me it's very iconic.

And that chorus right after the bridge....The dancers were really slaying that part too :wtfga:

Honestly, watching Asiel and Graham dance to the song reminded all over again that I like men lol. Like, wow am I glad the grew out their hair.

2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Omg I love it :diane: it's got that very early 2000s late 90s style to it. Like the song is R&B pop so with the choreography I immediately think of the era of Britney and *NSYNC 

The song reminded me of a 10's revival of 80's/90's power R&B pop already, so the choreography and outfit honestly scream boyband to me and I love it.

3 points in and ready for more

I really like this too! I totally fangirl'd when she performed it for us in Tacoma, WA lol. To me, everything about it, the choreography, the sound, look, etc., reminds me of my childhood in the early 00s.

Archived