💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

"The Cure" Choreography Appreciation Thread

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

I feel like maybe I'm the unpopular opinion on this one, but I LOVE the choreography for "The Cure". 

I think it is totally awesome how when the chorus hits Gaga is doing her own thing and then joins in sync with the body rolls. It's brilliant and looks amazing. 

Also, can we talk about the little run/riff she added in at 2:50 :giveup: LOVE LOVE LOVE "The Cure" live. It's a great performance song. 

AndyDWUW

I ****ing live for the choreography & THIS SONG :giveup:

The one song I'm looking most forward to on tour :excited2:

Since DWUW isn't on tour, I'm glad TC is!

R&BGa come through! 

YourCureness

I dont like the choreography too. I feel like they are dancing to another song with that choreography

GypsyBabe

I like the choreo too.

It's just such a fun song, and the choreography is fun, and she always looks like she's having fun while performing it. What's not to love? :diane: 

⚯͛

Sorcerer

I love the choreography. The best thing about it is it is not some cliche hiphop R&B dance related. It is unique and captivating, especially when seen in group.

i mean idk what people were expecting choreography isn't high on her list of priorities im just happy she dances to it at all tbh

highbythebeach

YAS the choreography and live performances revived the song for me and the way she's so happy performing makes me feel warm inside. Honestly the song is just so underrated I don't understand how people find it generic...

JustaMonster

The best part about TC live is when the crowd yells yes :sara:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Tom Nook

Omg I love it :diane: it's got that very early 2000s late 90s style to it. Like the song is R&B pop so with the choreography I immediately think of the era of Britney and *NSYNC 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Reality

First of all, I just want to express my appreciation for this song. I don't care what people think, but The Cure is easily in my Top 10 Lady Gaga songs. It's so good! Sure, it has the "pop trendiness" that a lot of songs today have, but I still really enjoy it.

Secondly, I was surprised that more people haven't talked about this!

I personally love the choreography, and is it just me, but recently I've been watching her dancers more than her on the tour :giveup: I don't know, Gaga's obviously amazing and so wonderful, but sometimes she doesn't completely follow through with the choreography, which makes sense cause she has to sing the song, and it'd be difficult for her to be doing all these crazy dance moves while trying to keep good technique and all that. I just like to look at the dancers to see what the choreo actually is, because I'm curious like that :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Archived