💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Spotify: Gaga's "The Cure" Surpasses Hit "Million Reasons" in Streams

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

On Spotify this week: The Cure has officially surpassed Million Reasons as Gaga's biggest streaming hit of 2017 and her overall 4th biggest streaming hit ever, behind Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Applause. The Cure sits at 137,991,781 streams at it's most recent update while Million Reasons sits just behind it at a comfy 136,993, 895 streams at the most recent update.

Other Spotify news: Perfect Illusion also sees a slight rise at 94,332,721 streams, just 5.5m streams from the 100 million mark. This will make all of Gaga's front page featured singles on her Spotify page enter the 100 million + mark.

Gaga continues to rise as a streaming force as she releases newer material each time....each single since 2016's Perfect Illusion has impacted harder and faster than it's predecessor. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually fulfilling its title

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Talent

And it's going platinum soon. :bon:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Gaga Lazuli

Queen of becoming a streaming force as she releases newer material each time... cant wait for 2028 when she releases her new single so that she can become the Queen of Spotify. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Hades

Gaga: Yeah Tony sweetheart let's just push C3C back to 2030. :poot: I'm platinum again.

tenor.gif

That really goes to show that if gaga wanted she could slay the charts by releasing trendy bops,  her voice really suits pop music so well :giveup:I'm perched for lg6

SISTERV
2 minutes ago, Cracks said:

The Cure isn't Gaga's second biggest streaming hit ever.. What about BR? Applause?

Believe it or not they aren't her biggest streaming hits....sales....yes. But streams....no.

According to spotify Perfect Illusion is a bigger hit than Bad Romance. :ladyhaha: But if Bad Romance were released today....it would be like.....2-3 Billion Streams. Like....Despacito sized. Bad Romance charted in the Top 40 for like....a year and a half. :firega:

Psychic Guru
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

Believe it or not they aren't her biggest streaming hits....sales....yes. But streams....no.

This is incorrect. Applause and Bad Romance have more streams on Spotify than The Cure. 

Cracks
Just now, SISTERV said:

Bad Romance, Poker Face and Applause all have more spotify streams than The Cure tho :sweat: Not even talking about Youtube

Solitaiire
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Guess quality doesn't always win. Sorry but MR >>>>>

image.gif

sis million reasons may be cute but it's overly played and at this point tired, the cure is here to slay deal with it:lolly:

SISTERV
Just now, Cracks said:

Bad Romance, Poker Face and Applause all have more spotify streams than The Cure tho :sweat: Not even talking about Youtube

Then why the **** aren't they featured as her Top 5? lmfao.....Spotify is a flop.

Cracks
Just now, SISTERV said:

Then why the **** aren't they featured as her Top 5? lmfao.....Spotify is a flop.

It's her top 5 most listened song right now, not total 

Archived