💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are People So Mean To Gaga?

getto

Featured Posts

Tomiel25

Idk what the people that complain want if some one wanna help to solve the problem they complain and they later complain that the people don't wanna do nothing. They are such snowflakes and such racist because they drag good white people just because they are white , and in the end of the day they bloking the final goal that is living in kindness and good world. The real enemy has no color no gender the real enemy is the hate.

Just because a person is white that doesn't mean that is bad person and if that person is black that doesn't mean that is good or know how to end the problem.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RANT:

If you were another minority, let's say transgender, and someone asked how they could be a more supportive ally, would you be offended? Of course not. 

How the f*ck do these race activists b*tch about people not speaking up for them, yet they go after everyone that does. 

Honestly, at this point, I doubt some of them even care. They just want people to think they're "woke" or whatever. 

This idiot's basically saying " ugh, how dare this white person go out of their way to amplify the voice of the black community!" Like how dumb can you get?!

People like her are contributing to troubled race relations just so they can act "woke" and like they're better than everyone else. People like her aren't worthy of being called an activist, they're a traitor to their own cause. STOP picking fights with people that are trying to help just to look "smart"

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Miel said:

I agree. While I agree it's exhausting to explain the facets of everyday racism (or homophobia, or sexism) to people who aren't affected by it/don't understand it, I also feel like it is our moral obligation as oppressed minority groups to power through it, if it means we can make a better present for all future generations.

^^^^^

Neight Shayde
8 minutes ago, Dale Cooper said:

The people are defending Gaga in the comments.

i don't see any comments?

freebit

This type of in-fighting over complete bullshit is why it's hard for us liberals to become completely united (look at the 2016 election). I feel like some people often use social justice just to be insufferable. It's like a version of asking someone a question and them correcting your grammar instead (even though they know what you mean).

I agree with both, tbh. Gaga's trying to educate herself so she doesn't make a fool of herself while trying to speak out on these issues (like she did a few days ago). Amanda has every right to express how she feels about this whole situation.

+

I remember she dragged Caitlyn not long ago on that Katy Witness thing and stated nothing but FACTS.

28 minutes ago, yes said:

I agree with both, tbh. Gaga's trying to educate herself so she doesn't make a fool of herself while trying to speak out on these issues (like she did a few days ago). Amanda has every right to express how she feels about this whole situation.

+

I remember she dragged Caitlyn not long ago at that Katy Witness thing and stated nothing but FACTS.

caitlyn who?

Archived