๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga talks about artRAVE at JWT

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I think people would've cheered for anything she uttered out of her mouth... they probably didn't even care what she was asking...

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went and I wish I wouldn't have. She didn't seem to care at ALL. I met her at the btwb and was in the pit, and my first gaga shoe was the monster ball. Artrave was trash

ENVYotb73

It sounds like we have a variety of different experiences here which is all good. I enjoyed myself at the Los Angeles show. Admittedly my track record of worship for every Gaga moment in my life might suggest a personal bias. Consider my opinion accordingly lolย :golfclap:

ChristianSaad
4 hours ago, Bbotx92 said:

Clicked on this thread thinking I'd find a video. Guess I assumed wrong...:duck:

It happened right after Bloody Mary, before Dancin In Circles

I have only the first sentence on video and then I couldn't get the rest because she started moving closer to us and the fans around me started pushing and shoving like crazy. So I had to stop recording.

Thank you Sacramento for making it really difficult for me to get the show on video lol... I hope you're happy

ChristianSaad
20 minutes ago, ChristianSaad said:

It happened right after Bloody Mary, before Dancin In Circles

I have only the first sentence on video and then I couldn't get the rest because she started moving closer to us and the fans around me started pushing and shoving like crazy. So I had to stop recording.

Thank you Sacramento for making it really difficult for me to get the show on video lol... I hope you're happy

ย 

Will Stehlik
On 8/17/2017 at 2:26 PM, Luckystef8 said:

So I know Gaga asked the audience at JWT Sacramento who didn't go to the artRAVE and obviously people cheered and she said well you missed a partyย :laughga:ย Does anyone have a video of this and/or know when this happened?ย 

This is so cute. I miss the artrave terribly.... it was SO MUCH FUN.

Archived