Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga talks about artRAVE at JWT

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

Bradley

You know it's not a crime to love both the Joanne World Tour and the artRAVE. It's what I do.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ENVYotb73
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

totally amazing concept, lmao and spectacular plot

I really felt Artrave was a unique experienced and executed its concept perfectly. The show was designed to create a rave experience that immersed the audience. I believe it was a far more intricately layered design requiring precision execution beyond many fans perceptions.

ENVYotb73
10 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I'm seeing it again at the Forum in December. So happy I decided to get tickets even when we knew nothing about the show.

Me too!! Im going GA again, how about yourself? Seats or floor?

Arturo
6 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

Me too!! Im going GA again, how about yourself? Seats or floor?

GA again! :) 

Arturo
Just now, ENVYotb73 said:

If you see a 6' 3" guy crying through the entire show youve likely spotted me lol

Did you go 8/8 or 8/9? I went 8/9 and was on the front left of GA if you're looking at the stage.

ENVYotb73

Actually I went to the Vegas show on 8/11. The experience was so incredible Im willing to go to the Forum in Dec. I really hate going to the Forum.

ENVYotb73
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Did you go 8/8 or 8/9? I went 8/9 and was on the front left of GA if you're looking at the stage.

How early did you get there to line up?

Arturo
13 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

How early did you get there to line up?

Didnt line up. I just got to the venue as soon as doors opened. 

Imo artRAVE needs to be seen live.  It seems that most of the people who complain about artRAVE did not attend the show, while most people who attended think it was great, including me.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ENVYotb73

I got there around 5 in Vegas but even that wasnt really necessary, it seemed pretty easy to get a good spot if you were there when doors opened as well. I went by myself though so that gave me time to make friends in line. I dont have any close friends who share my Gaga interest. My hopes joining this site were to meet some people ahead of the next shows I go to.

ENVYotb73
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Imo artRAVE needs to be seen live.  It seems that most of the people who complain about artRAVE did not attend the show, while most people who attended think it was great, including me.

I agree. Video doesnt really convey the experience properly.

Gurl the Artrave was a mess. She spent all the money on those catwalks that no one wanted to be under and there wasn't any left for the rest. That Venus palace was boring, the backdrops were unimaginative and those flowers looked cheap. Then she kept adding the Cheek to Cheek songs and they didn't fit with the rest of the show at all. 

Archived