💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga talks about artRAVE at JWT

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Swine said:

Did you experience the tour live or did you stay behind the computer?

have you experienced the JWT? :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

:rip:

In fact, I haven't seen any of her tours, so all my opinions are based on an 'in front of computes' experiences. It's not like I'm comparing a tour that I've seen live with a tour I haven't.

Goodbye

V8W1AIj.gif

Great. That's like looking at pictures of cakes and say that they taste wonderful.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Swine said:

Great. That's like looking at pictures of cakes and say that they taste wonderful.

Well, she never came here :rip: Where's my fault in that? :rip:

ENVYotb73

I really enjoyed the Artrave tour. It had a very distinct feel and pace to the entire show. The Joanne tour has actually become my favorite Ive attended (Monster Ball, Artrave, Joanne) but I really appreciate each one in its own right.  

gabeoz
13 minutes ago, Swine said:

That explains many things.

Still doesn't. I never went to an artRAVE, only saw it online, and it's her 2nd best tour for me behind the JWT.

ENVYotb73
Just now, gabeoz said:

Still doesn't. I never went to an artRAVE, only saw it online, and it's her 2nd best tour for me behind the JWT.

I think thats probably how I rank them as well!

On 8/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Swine said:

People are so ignorant when it comes to everything ARTPOP-related. The artRAVE was probably her best, most well-produced tour to date.

This

Arturo

At my show she asked "how many people went to artRAVE" and a lot of people cheered. I went to both artRAVE and JWT and the JWT is the type of tour someone of her caliber should be producing. I agree with the sentiment that artRAVE was better in person than in videos. But JWT is amazing in videos and in person it's even better than that. I felt like I was watching a legend during the JWT.  She just gave off a different aura. Also people saying not to judge the artRAVE unless you went (which I agree with) seem to be the little Joanne haters who are hating on JWT but aren't planning on going? Hm. Seems like a contradiction. 

shoful

CAN YOU ALL STOP ARGUING OVER PETTY THINGS. I WANT THE VIDEO!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ENVYotb73
9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

At my show she asked "how many people went to artRAVE" and a lot of people cheered. I went to both artRAVE and JWT and the JWT is the type of tour someone of her caliber should be producing. I agree with the sentiment that artRAVE was better in person than in videos. But JWT is amazing in videos and in person it's even better than that. I felt like I was watching a legend during the JWT.  She just gave off a different aura. Also people saying not to judge the artRAVE unless you went (which I agree with) seem to be the little Joanne haters who are hating on JWT but aren't planning on going? Hm. Seems like a contradiction. 

You just verbalized my exact feelings from the Joanne tour. She had an entirely different and more powerful presence live than ever before. I realized immediately during Diamond Heart that I could actually feel her voice going through me. Never has an artist so completely astounded me with a similar leap in performance level. I fully expected the show not to be my favorite assuming the Joanne material would create a more muted? experience I guess? 

The opposite occurred actually. I have been to a good number of concerts and seen many artists and there is almost always at least one song performed that doesnt resonate strongly with me personally, that moment that disengages you briefly from the performance. That never happened once this time, she had me 100 % connected from start to finish. The experience was so amazing I literally joined this site out of a need to find people who shared it.

Thanks for sharing, I knew someone else must have seen the JWT in similar fashion!!:D

Arturo
1 minute ago, ENVYotb73 said:

You just verbalized my exact feelings from the Joanne tour. She had an entirely different and more powerful presence live than ever before. I realized immediately during Diamond Heart that I could actually feel her voice going through me. Never has an artist so completely astounded me with a similar leap in performance level. I fully expected the show not to be my favorite assuming the Joanne material would create a more muted? experience I guess? 

The opposite occurred actually. I have been to a good number of concerts and seen many artists and there is almost always at least one song performed that doesnt resonate strongly with me personally, that moment that disengages you briefly from the performance. That never happened once this time, she had me 100 % connected from start to finish. The experience was so amazing I literally joined this site out of a need to find people who shared it.

Thanks for sharing, I knew someone else must have seen the JWT in similar fashion!!:D

Yeah as soon as I saw her silhouette during Diamond Heart I was just speechless. She looked so ethereal. Like a goddess. It's so hard to explain but during that opening seen it was like as if I wasn't seeing Lady Gaga. It was like having nothing to go off but the Joanne album cover with her in a pink hat and then going to the concert and seeing that same cowboy hat icon there amidst lights and smoke. Ugh that still doesn't express my feelings entirely but yeah :giveup: 

Emigrante
On 17.08.2017 at 11:41 PM, Swine said:

Well at least the artRAVE had a concept :giggle:

totally amazing concept, lmao and spectacular plot

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ENVYotb73
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Yeah as soon as I saw her silhouette during Diamond Heart I was just speechless. She looked so ethereal. Like a goddess. It's so hard to explain but during that opening seen it was like as if I wasn't seeing Lady Gaga. It was like having nothing to go off but the Joanne album cover with her in a pink hat and then going to the concert and seeing that same cowboy hat icon there amidst lights and smoke. Ugh that still doesn't express my feelings entirely but yeah :giveup: 

Its difficult to articulate exactly, but I totally shared a similiar experience. Its taken me an entire week to come down from that show, I absolutely have to go again before the tours over.

Arturo
Just now, ENVYotb73 said:

Its difficult to articulate exactly, but I totally shared a similiar experience. Its taken me an entire week to come down from that show, I absolutely have to go again before the tours over.

I'm seeing it again at the Forum in December. So happy I decided to get tickets even when we knew nothing about the show.

Archived