• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Good luck! It was good

is the tv show going in a good direction? new seasons always scare me

KleinGa
19 hours ago, PeterPan said:

@JGD@OBEY @Teal Ambition @malazam @Morbid @DelusionalGaga @KleinGa @AJK273 @HausOfAmericano

Thoughts on the premiere?

I loved it.....the end was a bit of a shook

I liveddddd :giveup: I remember something bothered me and I wanted to rant to @Teal Ambition about it but she was a flop and didn't see it as yet, now I can't remember what it was.... 

19 hours ago, OBEY said:

is the tv show going in a good direction? new seasons always scare me

i enjoyed it and i say yes

5 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I liveddddd :giveup: I remember something bothered me and I wanted to rant to @Teal Ambition about it but she was a flop and didn't see it as yet, now I can't remember what it was.... 

its ratings also doubled from last season

@JGD @Teal Ambition @KleinGa @OBEY @malazam @Morbid

If it stays at this level its sure to be renewed early

http://tvline.com/2017/10/12/riverdale-ratings-season-2-premiere/

Jinkies! Or… whatever they exclaim over in Riverdale. Because the CW drama on Wednesday opened Season 2 not just with series highs but double its usual numbers — and on a new night, with no lead-in.

All told, Riverdale drew 2.33 million total viewers and a 0.8 demo rating (per finals), up sharply from its freshman launch out of Supernatural (1.4 mil/0.5) and doubling its Season 1 average and finale (both of which were 1 mil/0.4).

In fact, Archie and the gang delivered the Wednesday lead-off spot’s best numbers since the Nov. 30 episode of Arrow. What’s more, Riverdale‘s premiere was up 31 and 33 percent from Arrow‘s Season 5 average while giving the CW its highest-rated telecast among teens in five years (since Vampire Diaries on 10/11/12). TVLine readers gave the premiere an average grade of “A-.”

Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Yes the end was a bit of a shock but I was kinda glad it happened (sounds horrible ik) :selena:

same.  Cheryl is giving me life 

DelusionalGaga
Just now, PeterPan said:

same.  Cheryl is giving me life 

Girl has gone batshit crazy. She was so scary :selena:

6 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

but it will be fun to watch it played out.  Toodles 

48 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Shower scene was meant to be w me and Archie :gaycat:

malazam
On 11/10/2017 at 11:28 PM, OBEY said:

waiting for it to be on Netflix tomorrow :poot: hopefully I don't get spoiled on social media

When you are from the first world and Netflix actually has Riverdale

another shot before we kiss the other side

KleinGa
5 hours ago, PeterPan said:

@JGD @Teal Ambition @KleinGa @OBEY @malazam @Morbid

If it stays at this level its sure to be renewed early

http://tvline.com/2017/10/12/riverdale-ratings-season-2-premiere/

Jinkies! Or… whatever they exclaim over in Riverdale. Because the CW drama on Wednesday opened Season 2 not just with series highs but double its usual numbers — and on a new night, with no lead-in.

All told, Riverdale drew 2.33 million total viewers and a 0.8 demo rating (per finals), up sharply from its freshman launch out of Supernatural (1.4 mil/0.5) and doubling its Season 1 average and finale (both of which were 1 mil/0.4).

In fact, Archie and the gang delivered the Wednesday lead-off spot’s best numbers since the Nov. 30 episode of Arrow. What’s more, Riverdale‘s premiere was up 31 and 33 percent from Arrow‘s Season 5 average while giving the CW its highest-rated telecast among teens in five years (since Vampire Diaries on 10/11/12). TVLine readers gave the premiere an average grade of “A-.”

awww our indie show is coming for world domination :giveup:

Archived