đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Adult Entertainment Site, xHamster, Offers To Produce Season 3 Of Sense8

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

After the cancellation of the best Netflix show of all time, fans (including me) were and still are disappointed with Netflix's decision to cut the show's production of new episodes. Netflix heard the cries of desperation for a finale from all the Sensates around the world and promised a two-hour special finale. People were happy but, how could a two-hour finale possibly tie up all the loose ends?

Have no fear, Sensates. Adult video website, xHamster, has offered to produce the entirety of season 3!! :firega:

I swear, this isn't a joke. This came as a surprise for me and the rest of the Sense8 fandom. xHamster released an open letter to the Wachowskis with the reasoning behind their decision to offer to produce the series and it honestly warmed my heart so much. :wub:

GAHHH IM SO EXCITED, WE DID IT SENSATES!! Thank you so much, xHamster, for seeing the potential in this show and offering to do this, I'll forever be grateful. :hug:

carta-xhamster-sense8.png?resize=735,102

You can read more about it here!!

https://www.out.com/television/2017/8/17/****-site-offers-produce-third-season-sense8

https://www.gq.com/story/xhamster-sense8

Sense8_VoxBox-600x400.jpg

PS: CLICK THE LINK, IT WONT EMBED FOR SOME REASON

https://mobile.twitter.com/CGBPosts/status/893941927934033920

ItWasntLaauv
Just now, TROLLGA said:

of all people to do it :poot:

Honestly, I don't care who funds it, I'm just super elated that they want to produce it!! People at xHamster clearly knows what's good. :firega:

Maleficent

I was honestly expecting Apple to pick it up with their 1 Billion dollar investment into production of original movies and tv shows to compete with Amazon and Netflix. But Go X Hamster I guess

buttsicle
Just now, ItWasntLaauv said:

Honestly, I don't care who funds it, I'm just super elated that they want to produce it!! People at xHamster clearly knows what's good. :firega:

oh of course :bon: but i'm a bit shook that a **** site of all people stepped up to this :poot:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Maleficent
1 minute ago, TROLLGA said:

oh of course :bon: but i'm a bit shook that a **** site of all people stepped up to this :poot:

inb4 a bidding war between xHamster, Po*nHub and xVideos 

C07GBZf.gif

I hope this comes to fruition 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

buttsicle
Just now, Maleficent said:

inb4 a bidding war between xHamster, Po*nHub and xVideos 

i kinda want this to happen now not gonna lie :ladyhaha:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Andrew Warhola

I am offended that they would assume I was only watching for the sex scenes, even though they'd be correct in their assertion.

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Tom Nook

I think it's for publicity they do the same for one-time celebrities by offering 1 million for a scene they don't really expect the Wachowskis to reply ...unless they do then :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

True :derpga:, I was expecting Amazon to pick it up for a while. Thank god xHmaster swooped in though :pray:

Tom Nook

I expect some hard core Lito x Hernando action :bon:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ItWasntLaauv
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I think it's for publicity they do the same for one-time celebrities by offering 1 million for a scene they don't really expect the Wachowskis to reply ...unless they do then :poot:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Wachowskis took them up on their offer, xHamster has some heavy traffic and lots of money :bon:. Plz let this happen.

Luxe Ford

Go stream xHamster videos now! Make it happen. Stream xHamster in bed. Stream xHamster on the treadmill. Stream xHamster in church!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived