💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Lead Single?

LittleMonster20

What is your favorite lead single of every era of Gaga?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite lead single of every era of Gaga?

• Just Dance
    • Bad Romance
    • Born This Way
    • Applause
    • Anything Goes
    • Perfect Illusion

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

BR.

But, I want LG6 lead to beat Bad Romance for me, I want LG6 to beat the whole BTW album for me. I want perfection. Okay?

LittleMonster20

I personally love Applause

I mean Bad Romance is(beyond)amazing,Just Dance is amazing,Perfect Illuson is amazing and Anything Goes.......well......'Anything Goes'

But despite the amazing beat and music,there are also the amazing lyrics.The thing is,with 'I live for the Applause' she doesn't mean I need attention,she wants to hear OUR applause,our cheering,our attention,because she would tear herself apart to have us putting up our hands and making 'Em touch.I mean when Applause was released,she had a few very hard months behind her by recovering from her hip,doing drugs and constantly thinking about us,and our applause.

💜

LanaticMonster

Bad Slaymance of course!!!

giphy.gif

I've spent my days in deep regret, but I wanna forgive and forget

TAIPEI

for me is BORN THIS WAY

giphy.gif

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵃʸ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢᵖʳᵃʸ ᵗᵃⁿ ᵒⁿ ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁱⁿ ᵀᵃⁱᵖᵉⁱ

Luxe Ford

I was feeling wild and like making a statement so I voted for Just Dance. It's the song that made me a fan, the song that made me understand that Lady Gaga wasn't your average pop girl.

And I think it's a quite unusual pop song. Sometimes it feels like something from a musical or cabaret. And the lyrics are fun and relatable. Like Chandelier without the hangover. 

Damn, that was quotable!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived