Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

New boxscore: Las Vegas show grossed $2,410,086 dollars

Counterfeit

Featured Posts

venusfly
4 hours ago, ENVYotb73 said:

That completely shocks me to be perfectly honest. I thought that tour was as popular as any of them. It appeared to be when I went in Los Angeles anyway. Are the Joanne ticket prices significantly higher? I always get my tickets after market so I never really have an awareness of that.

Artrave was moderately succsssful, most of the dates did well but the arenas rarely were packed, it definitely wasn't a flop but there were a lot of discounts and ticket offers and the attendance averaged at around 11-12k

So far all JWT dates have been completely sold out and packed, no dates have been attended by less than 15k people yet. It's doing quite a bit better :) 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ENVYotb73
1 hour ago, Venusfly said:

Artrave was moderately succsssful, most of the dates did well but the arenas rarely were packed, it definitely wasn't a flop but there were a lot of discounts and ticket offers and the attendance averaged at around 11-12k

So far all JWT dates have been completely sold out and packed, no dates have been attended by less than 15k people yet. It's doing quite a bit better :) 

Do you think that was because of a lack of enthusiasm for the record or simply because she had been touring fairly constantly up until Artrave? I honestly expected I wouldnt like the current tour as much as others but boy was I wrong, it was my favorite. The Joanne pieces were really good live, much more engaging than I anticipated. Im glad its doing so good, one of the best shows Ive ever experienced! 

venusfly
2 minutes ago, ENVYotb73 said:

Do you think that was because of a lack of enthusiasm for the record or simply because she had been touring fairly constantly up until Artrave? I honestly expected I wouldnt like the current tour as much as others but boy was I wrong, it was my favorite. The Joanne pieces were really good live, much more engaging than I anticipated. Im glad its doing so good, one of the best shows Ive ever experienced! 

I think it was less to do with her music and past touring and more to do with the fact that in that moment of time she was quite the punching bag for the media, she went through a very large amount of scrutiny for pretty much everything she did and it marred her image a lot, the fact she pulled the artrave numbers that she did is very impressive when you consider that.

ENVYotb73
6 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I think it was less to do with her music and past touring and more to do with the fact that in that moment of time she was quite the punching bag for the media, she went through a very large amount of scrutiny for pretty much everything she did and it marred her image a lot, the fact she pulled the artrave numbers that she did is very impressive when you consider that.

That makes sense. I was already so Gaga devoted at the time I shut out anything remotely negative towards her so Im not surprised I was oblivious to all that lol.

ENVYotb73
3 minutes ago, Counterfeit said:

vBqjlVx.png

OP updated. 

Is the percentage the amount of tickets sold? 100% being complete sell out?

Counterfeit
Just now, ENVYotb73 said:

Is the percentage the amount of tickets sold? 100% being complete sell out?

exactly sis

Archived