💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Despacito Discounted

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

Ladies and Gays Mariah's wig is about to be snatched. They're doing everything they can to secure that this song will outlast the good sis. It already spent 15 weeks at #1 and is heading towards tying and breaking the record.

MariahFall.gif?ggnoads 

98264be6095d32c9133958222a7cbaaa.png 

Soon to be discounted on Itunes too.:selena:

1996 - 2017 :rip: 

ea02be18e981e47c56f7f37f6460f076.gif

Talent lost.

World-of-Dance-2017-Qualifiers-shooketh.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OmgSum1Actually

I don't hate Despacito, but like I see that music charts are completely different nowadays...

why does a song stay at number one for so long + why are songs "stagnating"?

My logic is that in the era of streaming it should've been different.

Can someone exBlain?

Shameless selfpromo

the slayage continues

us latinos dominating the world

I'm actually happy it's a latino song with traditional sounds and rhythms breaking the record and not some generic basic song like Closer from the Chainsmokers

tumblr_o2ct78isPR1tq2u9jo3_r1_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I actually don't get the hate for Despacito. Luis Fonsi is talented :sweat: it's cool to hate anything that is successful on this forum? :emma:

the song is definitely overplayed but it's not some super bad song either. I still remember people in the chart thread praising Bieber's Spanish verse when the remix came out, its suddenly hated when it became more successful? Why? :sweat:

Hades
1 minute ago, AKB48 said:

the slayage continues

I'm actually happy it's a latino song breaking records and not some generic basi song like Closer from the Chainsmokers

If it was Maluma things would be more interesting.:gaycat:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, AKB48 said:

the slayage continues

I'm actually happy it's a latino song breaking records and not some generic basi song like Closer from the Chainsmokers

Closer and Despacito are sisters :hor:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Hades
Just now, Easy said:

I actually don't get the hate for Despacito. Luis Fonsi is talented :sweat: it's cool to hate anything that is successful on this forum? :emma:

the song is definitely overplayed but it's not some super bad song either. I still remember people in the chart thread praising Bieber's Spanish verse when the remix came out, its suddenly hated when it became more successful? Why? :sweat:

I'm just creating some drama cause today it's boring. I don't hate the song just got bored of it.:gaycat: 

Edge of Fame

Is it just me or are longer running number one songs becoming a thing? Like Shape of You was on top for 12 weeks, Closer was on top for just as long, and Uptown Funk was on top for even longer. It's seems was have a longstanding number one every year. So another song could possibly dethrone either Mariah or Despacitno real soon :emma:

Andrew Warhola

That's your cue, Gaga. Release Partynauseous

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

ryanripley

this is literally the pop world's version of GoT

winter has come

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived