Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons MV was meant to be experienced on TV

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

The fact that I've got the chance to see the Million Reasons music video on TV twice:diane: is eventful and gave me the chance to understand its conception/ execution better.

1. In the context of the other MVs that played on TV Million Reasons MV felt raw honest and professional. Just compare itwith Despacito or Bebe Rhexa's and Bieber's recent songs music videos.:sis:

2.The scenes with her in the pink costume (quintessential Joanne era) were beautiful and even though I can understand the disappointments because of the make-up scenes they didn't alternate the general feeling of the MV and somehow added more authenticity. 

3. I know some users question the quality of the music video because our expectations from the position of fans are different but a MV is meant not only for the fans, but for the GP and I do think the production of the MV succed to express what it had to express.

20885112_1382262691893573_434651628_n.jp 20939009_1382293271890515_1187815876_n.j

20916928_1382265071893335_903670596_n.jp 20938820_1382264565226719_846348560_n.jp

Andrew Warhola

I suddenly love the Million Reasons music video and want to get "love you sis" tattoed on my shoulder

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Lucas

The video definitely represents the sadness of the song but it just feels really uncreative and cheap for a Lady Gaga music video

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

I suddenly love the Million Reasons music video and want to get "love you sis" tattoed on my shoulder

giphy.gif

Are you still trying to make these gifs happen? :neyde:

Andrew Warhola
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Are you still trying to make these gifs happen? :neyde:

It's a full time job

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Sorcerer

MR video is just ok. Not that really visually complex but I think it relayed the message well. 

Also, I live for that vintage TV aesthetic. :flutter: The black and white and white studio scenes fit so much.

Just now, Camore said:

MR video is just ok. Not that really visually complex but I think it relayed the message well. 

Also, I live for that vintage TV aesthetic. :flutter: The black and white and white studio scenes fit so much.

i love the makeup scenes in the MR video.

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, Easy said:

but I have a 77" 4K OLED TV. :toofunny:

You saying that + your profile pic = me thinking that grindr is your full time job lol

:sis:

Shameless selfpromo

Just now, OmgSum1Actually said:

You saying that + your profile pic = me thinking that grindr is your full time job lol

:sis:

You realised I didn't show my face in my pic right? You would say otherwise when you see me face :giggle: I make money teaching children and developing apps :sweat:

GypsyVida
33 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

i wish she didn't put the desert scenes in the video.

that's how the PI, MR, JW music video trilogy happens. without the desert scenes, the trilogy wouldn't make sense. :sharon:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

OmgSum1Actually
1 minute ago, Easy said:

You realised I didn't show my face in my pic right? You would say otherwise when you see me face :giggle: I make money teaching children and developing apps :sweat:

your face be like 

hqdefault.jpg

Shameless selfpromo

Archived