17 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

Her brand is important to her.

the irony tho

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

I don't care how much of a contribution she made to Gaga's artistic presence. The arrogance in the way that she talks about her "gift" is way too much.

She also makes it seem like "loyalty" is synonymous to following every direct order. All of Gaga's big projects were a team effort, and she's acting like she did it all by herself while Gaga was just a pawn.

It's kind of ironic if you think about it. She talks about Gaga being too egotistical yet she talks waaaaaaaay too much about how great she is. 

yungpancake

Wow. It's like she's saying Gaga never had any original ideas. 

I wonder how she would've directed the Gagz's SB Halftime show tho. 

So she's an opportunist? Surprise, surprise.

Glad she wasn't instrumental when Gaga wasn't "doing so well", like this most-watched Superbowl halftime show of all-time, her Coachella gig, Grammy award with Tony/Sound of Music performance, Golden Globe, everything else she's accomplished in the last 6 years... :trollga: 

❤ x ❤

Fame IV

That ignorant interviewer deserves a slap on his face: "What is Gaga doing now?". Lol, she just played the Superbowl and is on a sold-out tour. Where have you been?

A Star is Born ⭐

DawnNutella

She replaced Abby Miller on Dance Moms y'all, so she's still pretty relevant. I mean all Gaga is doing without her is.... (l could list all Gaga has done without her, but not really necessary because we already know)  :classy:

I did like her choreography though but she sounds pretty full of herself and shady as hell.

Fame IV
1 minute ago, that juju said:

So she's an opportunist? Surprise, surprise.

Glad she wasn't instrumental when Gaga wasn't "doing so well", like this most-watched Superbowl halftime show of all-time, her Coachella gig, Grammy award with Tony/Sound of Music performance, Golden Globe, everything else she's accomplished in the last 6 years... :trollga: 

That's a great response for that interviewer that doesn't know where Gaga is :)

A Star is Born ⭐

BLACKOUTbritney

Her brands important to her but she's doing a trash reality show for a cheque? :air: 

It just sickens me that these kind of people literally want all the credit for someone's success. It's like, clearly, people like this aren't the ones doing so well, or you wouldn't have to bring up an artist you worked with 6 years ago. And Gaga's the one that's not doing well? Really? Let's be real for a second:

LaurieAnn was not instrumental in Gaga's success, and if at all, I'd give her about 2% of the 100 between the years 2008 and 2011. She choreographed some great although simplistic routines, but that's not what sold the songs. That choreo isn't what got the songs on the radios, on the charts, or awarded Grammys. She may have co-directed some videos, whoop de whoop we all know that was 95% Gaga's vision and 5% LaurieAnn's cinematography during the dance sequences, if anything - and if I recall correctly, the entire fanbase began mocking Gaga's videos the moment she began directing with LaurieAnn (which is mostly criticism aimed at Gaga because she was responsible for most of the work, but if LaurieAnn is so proud, she really needs to wake the hell up). The Monster Ball DVD? Sis.... Gaga gave you all the footage, all you had to do was press record. The black and white back-stage sequences were so stupid and so off the mark, please don't parade around like you shot a Kubrick-level film when it was amateur hour.

These sorts of crickets will always be chirping when they want a slice of relevancy.

❤ x ❤

Neight Shayde
3 minutes ago, that juju said:

It just sickens me that these kind of people literally want all the credit for someone's success. It's like, clearly, people like this aren't the ones doing so well, or you wouldn't have to bring up an artist you worked with 6 years ago. And Gaga's the one that's not doing well? Really? Let's be real for a second:

LaurieAnn was not instrumental in Gaga's success, and if at all, I'd give her about 2% of the 100 between the years 2008 and 2011. She choreographed some great although simplistic routines, but that's not what sold the songs. That choreo isn't what got the songs on the radios, on the charts, or awarded Grammys. She may have co-directed some videos, whoop de whoop we all know that was 95% Gaga's vision and 5% LaurieAnn's cinematography during the dance sequences, if anything - and if I recall correctly, the entire fanbase began mocking Gaga's videos the moment she began directing with LaurieAnn (which is mostly criticism aimed at Gaga because she was responsible for most of the work, but if LaurieAnn is so proud, she really needs to wake the hell up). The Monster Ball DVD? Sis.... Gaga gave you all the footage, all you had to do was press record. The black and white back-stage sequences were so stupid and so off the mark, please don't parade around like you shot a Kubrick-level film when it was amateur hour.

These sorts of crickets will always be chirping when they want a slice of relevancy.

Didn't travis payne do the monster ball?

StarlightSeiya
4 minutes ago, that juju said:

She choreographed some great although simplistic routines, but that's not what sold the songs. That choreo isn't what got the songs on the radios,

Lmaoo Now you know Poker Face and Bad Romance Choreo were not simplistic . Alejandro too! Y'all need to give ha credit. Her choreo is still used sooo

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived